Yellow/Brown in Cum

What does it mean if a guy has yellow tinge in his cum, or mixed into parts of his cum? Does that mean that there's left over pee, or could it mean something else?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yellowish cum is not uncommon. Its basically just the leftover pee in the pipes mixed in with your jizz. now brownish colour cum....IDK about that, but I would get it checked out just in case. It could be old blood from somewhere in your uniary tract or pretty much anywhere in the reproductive regions.

I'm no doctor, but those are my 2 cents

Thanks guys. It's been so long since I've been on here, I forgot about my question about yellow semen. I also just wanted to see if anyone had anything ELSE to say about it... if there were other opinions about what it could be, other than what was posted on the yellow semen thread. Although, pee seems to be the most logical probability, considering that there are no other health concerns involved. I guess getting all the pee out is the best thing for it.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a build up of lipids (fats)- perfectly normal especially if you haven't ejaculated in awhile :)

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If its dark yellow bordering on greenish then it might be prostatitis (i.e an infection of the prostate). This would normally be accompanied by some abdominal pain though. And by the way I am speaking from experience :sad: