Yellow Semen

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by narendr85, May 6, 2008.

1. narendr85

narendr85 New Member

Hey Guys,
    Yesterday afternoon, me and my boyfriend were fooling around and when he ejaculated, his semen was part white and part yellow. Some of it was white and some of it was a yellowish color and they were a bit mixed into each other. I don't know what this is. Maybe urine in the semen? I don't think it's an infection because we've both been tested enough to know that neither of us have any STIs.
    Any thoughts?
    thanks,
    NJ

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I had some of that in my teens. A doctor said that was normal. Some here think it is old cum, saved up too long.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    no...nothings wrong....just had a bit of urine mix in with your cum.....happens to everyone

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My ex used to shoot these load of cum that were yellow and so thick you could pick it up off of you and sling it across the room. He was just a kid back then so i think that had something to do with it. Never seen any since then. It smelled like flour too.

5. bigmix

bigmix New Member

should be old cum.. cum more, dude.. and don't cum too much .. it'll be too clear to alarm then.. haha..

6. narendr85

narendr85 New Member

Thanks all. I'm glad that everyone here who's experienced yellow semen hasn't had too negative of an experience. I'll try to get my boyfriend to cum a little more ;)

7. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Actually, the yellow is the semen mixing in with the semen. A lot of people don't know that all the white stuff is just a carrier for the semen. Sometimes it doesn't mix up properly (especially if you're ejaculating often), so you'll notice this from time-to-time. If it ever happens to be fluorescent yellow without any "white parts," then it's usually a sign of pus in the prostate.

Side note: some medications have been known to change the color of your semen from anything to blue, to yellow.

8. westy30004

westy30004 New Member

I have a funny story....told to me by client...says it's true...may be a urban legend....here it goes....a friend of his (already suspect, huh?) was in a college health class and they were covering reproduction....there were studying the components of sperm, blah, blah, blah....then this girl in the class raised her hand and asked,"Why does it taste so salty?"...of course, she was the most popular girl on campus then....this was in the late 70's early 80's....

9. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Yeah, that's an old joke.

10. komodoman

komodoman Member

westy30004, that one has been around since I was in high school....late 70's....different variations on the story, but basically the same...she was always the most popular girl in school.

11. westy81

westy81 New Member

How have I missed that one in my 39 years?....geez...I thought it was so funny...

12. eurotop40

Gold Member

What color was your first ejaculation? Mine, at 10 was brown.

Draft saved Draft deleted