rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
B E S T . 83 R D
B I R T H D A Y . W I S H E S . T O

Elizabeth Regina

It’s kind of cool having a monarch whose name rhymes with fun..

God save the Queen!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
"I'm not arguing with the lyrics. Well, I am, but not them all. I mean I think the Queen should be saved, I think it's a great idea. And if anybody's going to save her, God's the very chap!"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I hope that she does not suffer the same end as Queen Caroline and reigns wisely as many years as her subjects would like.

I'm looking forward to her Zirconium Jubilee in 2052. :biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen

God save the queen her fascist regime
It made you a moron a potential h bomb !

God save the queen she aint no human being
There is no future in englands dreaming

Dont be told what you want dont be told what you need
Theres no future no future no future for you

God save the queen we mean it man (God save window leen)
We love our queen God saves (God save... human beings)

God save the queen cos tourists are money
And our figurehead is not what she seems
Oh God save history God save your mad parade
Oh lord God have mercy all crimes are paid

When theres no future how can there be sin
Were the flowers in the dustbin
Were the poison in your human machine
Were the future your future

God save the queen we mean it man
There is no future in englands dreaming

No future for you no future for me
No future no future for you

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking forward to her Zirconium Jubilee in 2052. :biggrin1:

Well, although I believe [officially] the scale stops at 80 ... since she has two birthdays each year (official one on June 13th this year), perhaps that's happened already ... back in 2002/3?:smile:

Well, although I believe [officially] the scale stops at 80 ... since she has two birthdays each year (official one on June 13th this year), perhaps that's happened already ... back in 2002/3?:smile:

Probably! Perhaps it was discreetly merged with the Golden back in '02? :biggrin1:
Shame though - I quite fancied the idea of her hovering over the Palace balcony in a levitation pod in 40-50 years time. :p (there was a 2DTV sketch about it - but I can't find it).

She ain't abdicating and appears strong enough for another 20 years. So does Charles. I wonder if she'll appoint him regent at some point, perhaps when his father passes? I tend to doubt it though since she's such a hands-on person. She doesn't share the boxes with Charles yet, does she?

I think she's great, tbh. It's astonishing how many public engagements she has per year - it's relentless. There's no way I'd be able to deal with it.

I think the amount they do for the country is worth it's weight in gold, literally. The amount of tourism they generate is enormous, and the Queen, along with the history and tradition of the monarchy, lends this country a real sense of occasion. :p

Oddly enough, there's a story that this lady used to send her plums on her birthday each year.

Eventually, when asked why, the lady replied that that's what the Queen asks for in the National Anthem... "Send her Victorias..." lol, sorry.