Yes, Another Poll (sue me)

If you don't like someone on this site you....

  • ignore them

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • listen to their point of view and respond accordingly

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • follow them around leaving snide, rude, disrespectful and clever remarks

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
I think unsupported malarky, and especially hypocrisy, need to be called out everytime they appear... no matter who voices them, or where.

When someone complains vociferously and repeatedly about OTHERS doing something they, themselves, are the most guilty of.... well... that needs to be addressed at every opportunity.


You can't just toss out accusations, lies, misrepresentations, and nonsense, totally unsupported by evidence or analogy... and not be taken to task over it.

The most import thing is the poll option of THINKING about what you read.

Knee-jerk reactionary name calling is not indicative of having actually thought about the ideas someone has presented.
 
PS-

BTW Marley... I do not dislike anyone here... I simply don't know anyone here well enough to form such a feeling about them.

I read, think about, and sometimes respond, to each post, based entirely upon its own merit... based solely upon the ideas expressed.

I never disagree with anyone simply because they have disagreed with me in the past.

I am willing to debate... but I don't grind axes