Yes I Moved Back To Arizona

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since it has been going around the grapevine anyways, the answer is Yes i did move back to Arizona with my boyfriend, things are going well between us, i am working now doing really well I love being self employed. The only issue that i am having is that we aren't having sex as much as i would like but i think we can work that out too, maybe it's the age difference, but anyways I just wanted to let you all know that I am back in Arizona and am doing well and safe. Florida Just did not work out for me. Thanks Again for Everyone's Support, This is Truly A Wonderful Community.

WALLY L. From Tucson,AZ

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please be careful, Wally.

The best predictor of how someone is going to act in the future is how they have acted in the past. Take appropriate precautions.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wally, you know my opinion on this.

Please be safe and if he does ONE thing wrong.. honestly, GAME OVER. Get your ass back out of there... others will treat you better than he ever could.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally, you know my opinion on this.

Please be safe and if he does ONE thing wrong.. honestly, GAME OVER. Get your ass back out of there... others will treat you better than he ever could.

Jeff I know you are concerned about me and I promise to be careful, WALLY

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to see you made it back to Arizona safely, now just keep yourself safe and happy. Above all else be happy. Be good to yourself and be happy.

Did I mention that you should be happy?

(and does this mean I won't be getting a free vacation hideout in Florida next winter from you?)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You also know my stance on this, as well as the stats I ran off to you on the topic. Be safe hun... last thing I want to see is something bad happening to you.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Since it has been going around the grapevine anyways, the answer is Yes i did move back to Arizona with my boyfriend, things are going well between us, i am working now doing really well I love being self employed. The only issue that i am having is that we aren't having sex as much as i would like but i think we can work that out too, maybe it's the age difference, but anyways I just wanted to let you all know that I am back in Arizona and am doing well and safe. Florida Just did not work out for me. Thanks Again for Everyone's Support, This is Truly A Wonderful Community.

WALLY L. From Tucson,AZ

Wherever you wind up, I hope you'll be happy. {{{WALLY}}}

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You also know my stance on this, as well as the stats I ran off to you on the topic. Be safe hun... last thing I want to see is something bad happening to you.

I know you all are worried about me and thank you very much. I will be safe and if i get into trouble again I do have a plan B

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

WALLY L. From Tucson,AZ
i have friends in Tucson..it is very nice there..hot as hell in July and August..well hot anytime after June..but it is a very nice place to be....just have air conditioning..which they did have....lol...life is slower paced there as oppossed to New York but one can easily adjust ....

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have friends in Tucson..it is very nice there..hot as hell in July and August..well hot anytime after June..but it is a very nice place to be....just have air conditioning..which they did have....lol...life is slower paced there as oppossed to New York but one can easily adjust ....
i know i have lived in AZ before i just moved back from florida you will have to read my other thread http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/44797-moving-to-florida.html
to better understand the situation