Yes, it`s the real chocolate thread

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I felt bad as i had a thread that was about the chocolate ladies and not the chocolate that you put into your mouth, although that statement is probably an oxymoron. So this thread is for all the chocolate freaks.

Please feel free to talk about chocolate:

Whats your favorite chocolate?

What would you do with chocolate if you could?

How would you do it with chocolate, in a sexuall manor that is?

And if you`v e done one or all of the above, please share, as i would love to hear some chocolate stories.

lafever

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like any kind of Belgian chocolate, the only problem with a box of Belgian chocolates is you can't eat the whole box at one sitting. I dislike Dairy Milk and if it was the only chocolate there was I'd rather go without chocolate than eat it. I love Galaxy, it's exactly like the advert says 'why have chocolate when you can have silk'. I love any kind of very gooey sickly chocolate cake, if you're going to have cake it should be the kind that is rich and full of taste.

My favourite chocolate in the whole world is the Thornton's cappucino one, I don't know what it's official title is but it's cappucino chocolate paste covered in white chocolate and topped with crushed coffee bean.

I have various sex and food experiences but chocolate isn't one I like to use for sex, it looks unpleasantly like poo, it makes a terrible mess of the sheets or whatever you're on, and it's very sticky so it attracts bits of hair and fluff and being hair phobic this is anathema to me. When it's food used for sexual purposes I prefer to stick to ice cream, yoghurt, cream and fruit.

Once experiment that went wrong was honey, it seemed like a good idea, my cunt looked delicious gleaming goldly with honey, he licked me, we kissed, my face ended up smeared with sticky honey, my hair was sticking to it, every tiny hair or bit of fluff in the room had magically found it's way to the areas of my body that the honey had spread to, then to top it all it suddenly hit me that putting sugary substances on one's snatch wasn't the best idea, and that knowing my luck I'd be bound to get some fungal infection from the sugar, so it was off to the shower for both of us to get de-honeyed.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love any kind of chocolate, but especially dark chocolate.

Haven't used chocolate during sex though. My longest term relationship has been with a guy who cannot have any sugar or ANYTHING sweet at all (including fruit!) And yeah, I will agree with SP that with the color of chocolate, it may look "unpleasantly like poo", and I may not be able to use chocolate during sex for that reason. (Whipped cream, however, that's another story! :biggrin1:)

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've eaten a lot of chocolate in my short lifetime, and the best I've had so far was manufactured by Necco in Revere, Massachusetts (USA). Bought several 1 pound boxes for 25 cents each. Just goes to show you...