Yes, the myth about asian men is true.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen it first hand in a bathhouse in korea (and no, i'm not gay). Keep in mind, korea is the country that is surveyed as the smallest average erect penis size (3.7 inches ERECT). I am surprised that it can be as big as the survey, because everyone i saw there was barely visible beneath their bushes. This was some months ago but i still remember it like yesterday.

I heard them mention the word "penis" to me, referring to mine, because i guess i, being the only american there, was the biggest they saw.

So, even though there might be some asian guys on here that may disagree with me (that are the outliers, and probably not korean anyway), i verify this myth as fact. (although i saw 1 very hung korean in the shower, he was the ONLY one there that did not look like he had a vagina. again, an outlier.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that most of your posts have an annoyingly negative and/or ignorant tone to them? I've also noticed that you tend to spout opinion as fact. Coming from someone who is literally half my age this is most annoying. :irked.

I don't doubt that in the one bathhouse you visited there were small penises. I just don't think judging an entire nation by just a few people is okay.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once I saw a lot of Finnish guys in a sauna.
They were all tiny.
So all Finnis, maybe Skandinavian men are tiny?

Oh I was in an Japanese onsen.
Tose men over there were quite big.

I dunno if Korean on average are small, but not all Asians are smaller.

Go to Japan!
The average there is bigger than white men average.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been in a Korean bath house (non gay) myself recently. It was a big one in Hyatt hotel Seoul and I was shocked.

Out of the ~ 50 guys I saw there, not one was big. There have been at least 3 guys where you just couldn't make out the cock in their pubic hair. Their genital region looked like that of a girl.

Seriously, some of those guys might have been smaller than I was as a baby.

There might be some big korean brothers out there, but they are rare.

deputamadre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been going to a gym in China for the last two years. Maybe once I've seen a guy with a normal sized dick in the showers. It's usually less than two-inches and anything smaller is covered up by their massive pubic bush. Every girl I've talked to has had less than stellar things to say about Chinese mens size.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well just to throw water on this bullshit fire....

was at the gym recently, sitting in the whirlpool, and asian gentleman came in and was sat on the edge, wearing 'boardtype shorts', and from what I could see there was a very nice bulge....at one point I could see up the leg of his shorts and it looked sizable (he was oblivious and had no idea)

wait- it *must* have been a strap on....yep thats it.

Every single asian man has a tiny penis.

Ever single black man has a huge penis.

I am sure you have statistics to back all this nonsense up...right?

Sheesh...

blind generalities are JUST that. blind.

move on folks...

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
I've been in a Korean bath house (non gay) myself recently. It was a big one in Hyatt hotel Seoul and I was shocked.

Out of the ~ 50 guys I saw there, not one was big. There have been at least 3 guys where you just couldn't make out the cock in their pubic hair. Their genital region looked like that of a girl.

Seriously, some of those guys might have been smaller than I was as a baby.

There might be some big korean brothers out there, but they are rare.
Just curious..... could it be that it was a bathing place in a nation of growers?

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are big and small cocks in all countries and regions.

Myths are just that: myths.