Yes They Are All Of Me!!!

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to vent im a little disturbed from a comment in my profile gallery..
just to let everyone know, who gives a crap i should say.

all the pics in my gallery are of me.. yes at one time my hair was longer now it is shorter??
:confused:

it's me..
i promise

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I checked because I'm avoiding what I should really be doing and it looks to me that what you have in your gallery are a bunch of photos of the same penis. But I'm more turned on by your avatar photo. It makes you look like a carny worker at a state or county fair somewhere in the heartland. Always had an appreciation for the young riggers (guys who rig things together) who started out tattoo-free and 10 years later ended up covered in ink, sinewy, and with a pack of Lucky's rolled up in their T-shirt sleeve. Very romantic. It's all about attitude. Tell the naysayers to buy something big and plastic with which to go fuck themselves.

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I checked because I'm avoiding what I should really be doing and it looks to me that what you have in your gallery are a bunch of photos of the same penis. But I'm more turned on by your avatar photo. It makes you look like a carny worker at a state or county fair somewhere in the heartland. Always had an appreciation for the young riggers (guys who rig things together) who started out tattoo-free and 10 years later ended up covered in ink, sinewy, and with a pack of Lucky's rolled up in their T-shirt sleeve. Very romantic. It's all about attitude. Tell the naysayers to buy something big and plastic with which to go fuck themselves.

thank you. Ocean city Maryland 2006 :)

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to vent im a little disturbed from a comment in my profile gallery..
just to let everyone know, who gives a crap i should say.

all the pics in my gallery are of me.. yes at one time my hair was longer now it is shorter??
:confused:

it's me..
i promise

Who said I was looking at the length of your hair? :biggrin1::wink:
Great gallery.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
even if you have changed your hair length didn't they recognize that it's the same cock in each picture?!?! I mean you have a VERY distinctive cockhead in my opinion...it is the crowning glory of that big long dick of yours. your head is perfect...really thick and meaty and longer than most. its great. perfect cap on the end of that big "sidepipe" ...yeah I like that name and have used it a few times for mine when it is snaking down my left pant leg. and hot avatar too!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's one of the reasons I don't post pics. Why bother, people just assume they are fakes or photoshopped. I personally couldn't care less if people beleive me about what's between my legs.

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
even if you have changed your hair length didn't they recognize that it's the same cock in each picture?!?! I mean you have a VERY distinctive cockhead in my opinion...it is the crowning glory of that big long dick of yours. your head is perfect...really thick and meaty and longer than most. its great. perfect cap on the end of that big "sidepipe" ...yeah I like that name and have used it a few times for mine when it is snaking down my left pant leg. and hot avatar too!

thanks bigmeatnj...lol and you remember the sidepipe term lol