Yes They Are All Of Me!!!

Ali-Pali

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its very obvious they are all you mate. Don't pay any attention to the idiots who try to tell you otherwise.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to vent im a little disturbed from a comment in my profile gallery..
just to let everyone know, who gives a crap i should say.

all the pics in my gallery are of me.. yes at one time my hair was longer now it is shorter??
:confused:

it's me..
i promise

Don't sweat it dude. I once had more pics in my gallery and based on sun exposure and flash (Artificial versus natural lighting) my complexion was darker in some pics than in others. I had a few people PM me to tell me I had stolen some of the pics. Amazing how people do not understand simple concepts like tanned skin, shaving and hair cuts.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Forgive me for being a cynic, but isn't it a bit naive to expect any pictures you see on a website to be authentic? Especially one dedicated to big dicks?!?! It seems that some folks on the web (not just here) have these expectations that everyone is going to be 100% ethical and honest. This might be logical if a financial transaction is taking place or if it is a "dating" site, but, beyond that, I think such expectations are unrealistic.
I've only visited this site over the past several weeks and to me it seems that for the regular posters it is more of a social and fun place. Am I incorrect?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Forgive me for being a cynic, but isn't it a bit naive to expect any pictures you see on a website to be authentic? Especially one dedicated to big dicks?!?! It seems that some folks on the web (not just here) have these expectations that everyone is going to be 100% ethical and honest. This might be logical if a financial transaction is taking place or if it is a "dating" site, but, beyond that, I think such expectations are unrealistic.
I've only visited this site over the past several weeks and to me it seems that for the regular posters it is more of a social and fun place. Am I incorrect?

No, you aren't incorrect.