Yester-year big name actors

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by lksbigone, Oct 25, 2004.

1. lksbigone

Gold Member

Have read and heard that many renown actors (of old) had homosexual laisions in their backgrounds. I mean people like Laurence Olivier, Marlon Brando, Cary Grant, Richard Burton and Burt Lancaster. Most of these guys are remembered for legendary hetrosexual relationships and their careers didn't suffer any "homo" stigma.

But have never heard their endowments spoken of. Is there any more specific info available about these famous "players"?

2. jonb

Gold Member

I've heard that James Dean let a guy take pictures of him jacking off in a tree.

3. Imported

Gold Member

monstro:
    Yeah, they have that picture at rotten.com. Whether or not it's really James Dean, who knows.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not from http://www.rotten.com but rotten nonetheless:

http://www.aaronsgayinfo.com/FnudeStars.html ... click on bottom right (misc. celebrities) - he's in the middle of the second row of thumbnails.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

There were a supposedly a number of nude pictures taken by a number of different men, but few of them still exist; I know of two. Still, there was a quote by James Dean saying that six of the top men in Hollywood were sucking his cock. There were rumours that he and Sal Mineo were lovers while they were living together. According to Mineo, "Jim and I were never lovers. We occasionally had sex, but it never occurred to me that two men could actually be involved in a romantic relationship. I was so naive. If I had been confident in my own sexuality at the time, we would have been lovers. In hindsight, Jim was comfortable with the idea." It was James Dean's idea to use Sal Mineo's obvious sexual attraction to Dean to good effect in Rebel Without A Cause; it came off as hero worship to the general public, but the gay viewers have long recognised Plato's attachment to Jim as something more.

6. Imported

Gold Member

monstro:
    There were a supposedly a number of nude pictures taken by a number of different men, but few of them still exist; I know of two. Still, there was a quote by James Dean saying that six of the top men in Hollywood were sucking his cock. There were rumours that he and Sal Mineo were lovers while they were living together. According to Mineo, "Jim and I were never lovers. We occasionally had sex, but it never occurred to me that two men could actually be involved in a romantic relationship. I was so naive. If I had been confident in my own sexuality at the time, we would have been lovers. In hindsight, Jim was comfortable with the idea." It was James Dean's idea to use Sal Mineo's obvious sexual attraction to Dean to good effect in Rebel Without A Cause; it came off as hero worship to the general public, but the gay viewers have long recognised Plato's attachment to Jim as something more.
    [post=261311]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Rumor has always been that the legendary director of Rebel, Nick Ray, had affairs with Dean, Mineo, and Natalie Wood. (Not at the same time, however)...In fact, Dean supposedly modeled his screen persona on Ray. In his memoir, Laid Bare the always entertaining, but not always reliable, John Gilmore details his friendship and fumbling sex with Dean. But Gilmore says the sex didn't work because Dean was too large.

As for the stars lksbigones mentioned initially, I've never read anything about any of them being particularly well-endowed, but Brando's alleged lover, Wally Cox, (Mr. Peepers) was supposedly big. Although a lot of this Hollywood Babylon stuff should always be taken with a liberal dose of salt.

7. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Regarding Brando........when he died earlier this month it was mentioned that his family was going to be spreading Wally's ashes and Brando's together in a special ceremony. The article wondered out loud why Brando had his ashes. At some future date I suspect the true relationship between Brando and Wally will surprise many....................many times what is put out as unbelievable rumours about entertainers oftentimes has a lot more truth to them than untruth.

As for Dean being large.........never heard that one before..........but Dean was asked once about relationships and he was reputed to have said something to the effect that he honestly could not ignore 50 percent of the human population. Only their lovers know for sure and even then doesn't really mean that a lot of people would believe them if they were outed.

Rumor has always been that the legendary director of Rebel, Nick Ray, had affairs with Dean, Mineo, and Natalie Wood. (Not at the same time, however)...In fact, Dean supposedly modeled his screen persona on Ray. In his memoir, Laid Bare the always entertaining, but not always reliable, John Gilmore details his friendship and fumbling sex with Dean. But Gilmore says the sex didn't work because Dean was too large.

As for the stars lksbigones mentioned initially, I've never read anything about any of them being particularly well-endowed, but Brando's alleged lover, Wally Cox, (Mr. Peepers) was supposedly big. Although a lot of this Hollywood Babylon stuff should always be taken with a liberal dose of salt.
    [post=261320]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

8. Imported

Gold Member

homogenic: Apparently Errol Flynn packed a whopper. According to Truman Capote he used to whip it out at parties and play the piano with it.

9. jonb

Gold Member

I didn't say Dean was large; he's actually kinda small, IMO.

10. Imported

Gold Member

monstro:
    No one claimed you said that. Read closely, please. I wrote: "In his memoir, Laid Bare, the always entertaining, but not always reliable, John Gilmore details his friendship and fumbling sex with Dean. But Gilmore says the sex didn't work because Dean was too large." I neither vouch for, nor deny, any of Gilmore's tales. But his book is well-worth reading.

11. hungthick

hungthick New Member

the site shows some great fake (altered) photos...but some of the were very hot...i never saw brad pitt before and somehow i thought he would be small

12. jonb

Gold Member

The Brad Pitt Playgirl candid pic's fairly well-known.

13. jasonstarkiller

jasonstarkiller New Member

I just saw a book were it was mentioned Gary Cooper and Johnny Weissmuller both well hung.They both dated actress Lupi Valez,who was into big cock.
    I can imagine how a double team date would go,at the end.
    Cooper;''So she's lying so still,Tarzan
    Johnny Weissmuller 'Me think we bang her too hard.
    Gary Cooper ;Yeah,I wasn't sure,she could all that big dick,being so tiny and all.
    Johnny Weissmuller ;What we do now ?
    Gary Cooper ;I don't.Maybe we could prop her up and blame it suicide.
    Johnny Weissmuller;Me do.
    Gary Cooper ;ok.

14. elegant20

Gold Member

Lupez was not the only one. Joan Crawford was an official size queen in her day. Wasn't Gloria Swanson attracted to big dicks as well? Yes, being raped when she was a minor and being married to that monster Wallace Beery was a huge mistake. But I was just wondering about Gloria Swanson herself? Was she into big cocks as well? I am pretty sure most of the glamorous Hollywood women of yesteryear loved big dicks...there has to be a number of them that prefer big cocks...

15. edonline

Gold Member

Gloria Swanson also had a long term affair with Joe Kennedy, Sr. which makes me wonder if Papa Joe had a big one.

Draft saved Draft deleted