yesterday

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_andyo, Aug 9, 2007.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Well, yesterday I was coming home from work. I spotted a car with 2 chicks they were looking at me through the mirriror, I follow them and drive by their side. drive there until my eyes meet with the girl who was driving. There was a red light ahead and I had to make my move because I was making a left on the same light I stopped side by her cards and give her my business card then I accelerated to show off. Later that night or about 3 hours later I hear my phone ring and I answer, there she was asking about my business " right" so I made my moves on the phone and ask her if we could do something that same night just to know each other. ( that of course after half an hour talking after talking bout our personalities and things like that. She went to my home parked, I OT ON MY CAR and went to the gas station then I ask her if she wanted to go to an apt on the beach and she was like " I am going to go out with some friends later tonight, but I ve with you talking and knowing each other for a while lets just drive around"
    I told her to go with me instead of her friends after awhile i convince her and I drove back home got the apt keys and first follow her to her home and leave her car there..

well we got to the beach like at 12 am we sat on the bed talking for about 2 hours or so.. after that we did what was going to happen she knew it to.. so i undressed first and just like that we got it going.. I only had one condom though ;( but was well used... then after 3 am we went to eat something but everything was close in miami beach so, we did get some hot pockets, anyways didnt get any condoms.. so we didnt do it again...we went t slep all naked at 4 20 am or so. then in the morning we

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

went down to the beach and stayed there for about 3 hours and leave because I had to work at 1 pm ...but before that we had sex at my house a short one though since it was running late at the end i was running late for work i just bought something at Wendy's and I was demolish since i didnt sleep at all. aghhrr!!!!!!! but it was worth it.

well I just wanted to share a little something from whats going with andyo 's life. :)

3. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL!!! Sounds pretty hot and exciting! Now next time, I hope less time is spent talking, more time spent fucking. And, buddy, carry MORE than 1 condom....:wink:

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol just didnt though it was going to happen firstwe were just going n the car driving to get to know each other.. 15 min laters we were going to the beach.. :)

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

who knew.

6. viking1

Gold Member

Andyo, you make me soooo jealous...:mad:

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

vikin.... :) when you were 20 you should have done it.. ... even now.. but if you are afraid of asking a girl out .. it wont come that way... it just won't doesnt matter if you are the most intelligent , beautiful person out there.. women like men with confidence and not afraid . .. . if you work, or spend time with people let me know what kind of things you can do to get a girl..

you are 46 yr old. dont expect something young 20s.. well my uncle is in his 50s and he got young girls. . . but mostly his age. let me know, maybe i can help you. :)

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was hot as shit! What a fun day you had, Andyo.

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol today wont be so fun since i work until 3 am :)

Draft saved Draft deleted