Yesterland

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found this site earlier today and thought I'd share it with you guys.

There's something very touching about it, especially the Yester Tomorrowland section, back when people were still optimistic about progress and the future. Even though I'm not exactly a Disney fan, I still found it all kinda compelling.

On a side note, my parents drove us down from New Hampshire to Palm Beach, FL over February Vacation when I was in second grade (1967), and for whatever reason, there was a Monsanto House Of The Future a short distance away in the middle of nowhere in Palm Beach Gardens. I remember being enthralled :tongue:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had completely forgotten about The House Of The Future; I remember when it was at Disneyland.
Thanks for sharing the links; you brought back some memories that I have not thought of in years.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found this site earlier today and thought I'd share it with you guys.

There's something very touching about it, especially the Yester Tomorrowland section, back when people were still optimistic about progress and the future. Even though I'm not exactly a Disney fan, I still found it all kinda compelling.

On a side note, my parents drove us down from New Hampshire to Palm Beach, FL over February Vacation when I was in second grade (1967), and for whatever reason, there was a Monsanto House Of The Future a short distance away in the middle of nowhere in Palm Beach Gardens. I remember being enthralled :tongue:
Very nice!:smile:! Thanx!!!