Yet another Circumcision thread

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just think its a choice that should be left to every man. Seems to make sense before you just cut of a part of your babies body just for looks as she said it. Let me him make the decision when he's old enough to decide. Its not like you can put it back on later, and theres a LOT of guys out there who wish they still had their foreskin. I'd hate to have to have that talk with my kid. I'd rather him ask why he wasnt cut and then let him experience both ways and then decide.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so ill keep this quick.
A female friend and i recently had the circumcision debate, and she seems to be quite a strong fan of cutting at birth.

I am quite fond of her, however this is an attitude i am finding difficult to understand.

How can i convince her that uncut is a fine way to be?
We call it the "circumcised mindset" - the view that circumcised is "normal" ("just a snip" "not surgery" etc.) and a whole penis has something more than it should ("a flap of skin").
Here is a site that takes the reverse view, and it includes a handout for expecting parents summarising the case.

Since you're in Australia, she may not know that intact is the norm, especially among younger men.

Last edited:

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best reason of all is that a baby can't consent. Why force this on a child when no other voluntary and cosmetic surgery would ever be considered ethical? Perhaps religious reasons would be sufficient or an exception, but most American women's aversion is merely due to unfamiliarity. Most women with experience don't much care, and for many of us men they don't even know until well after getting close up firsthand experience. I have a snug foreskin that retracts naturally at half-mast and am long enough it can't be pulled over my head when erect if I wanted to. Until a woman sees me soft in the bright light of morning she doesn't even know. Often after even several sessions she's unaware. I've had the convo come up at that time and they've expressed a preference for cut and I've asked them why and the typical answer is appearance. They like the familiar unsurprisingly. Imagine their surprise when I drop the fact of my foreskin on them and they had no clue. I usually point out that if they didn't realize with me how many other men might have been uncut and they didn't even know? Possibly a good number. I wouldn't go under the knife as an adult for any reason, not because its special or gets me laid, but it's unnecessary and I like the protection and retained sensitivity, and the look. Longer term gf's have usually enjoyed playing with it and the sense of surprise/discovery that comes with the ultimate male exposure. Who am I to argue?

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks snoozle i had a read of that stuff. Its all very true, ty for posting.

This tread is also nicly timed with the "would u change ur circumcision poll" seems about 2/3rds of cut men wish they were uncut.

Another good reason maybe.

S

SirConcis

If you and her were to have a kid, you might strike a middle ground compromise where she agrees not to cut at birth, but you agree to have the son cut between 6 and 10 if she wants to.

You then have 6 years to show to her that circumcision is not necessary, and she has 6 years to convince the kid that he should want to get circumcised :)

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you feel the need to convince her of anything? I can guarantee the discussion you both had is barely on her mind unlike how it has taken over yours.

But to answer your question, the best way to convince anyone of uncut being fine is to tell them about your experience being uncut.