Yet another Democrat doesn't pay taxes; but has the good form to back out

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's some supposition, based on less than three weeks in office. We have the right to expect high standards of our leaders, but expecting perfection is futile. No administration could meet such a standard.

Not really. The players/members of this admin didn't come down in the rain on January 20th. They've been at the forefront of the political scene for some time.

Nobody expects perfect. That is ridiculous. All of the scandals that have broken in just 2 weeks..just from Cabinet members? Its a shaky, shaky foundation from which to build anything.

And I didn't condemn them as most corrupt...I stated that I bet they will be the most corrupt when all is said and done.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. In this case, Obama's ignorance in foreign policy will not be. Nor will his ignorance in terms of the political/corruption machine in D.C. I actually feel sorry for the guy because I think he has good intentions. But he is just fucked. No chance to extricate himself from the rabid depths of hell that is Washington.

The shit is already hitting the fan and he's only been there for 15 days. Liberals are still walking around with erections from inauguration day, and already wholesale problems on Pennsylvania Avenue.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Enough already! You guys are hell bent on proving that you are right-regardless of the facts. It is so-- "I am more right than you!" Moslly a male "macho" game. I won, I won!

It is wearisome. Yes , I have my own views. but I sure don't want to get into this petty name calling absurdity.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really. The players/members of this admin didn't come down in the rain on January 20th. They've been at the forefront of the political scene for some time.

Does that include Mr Obama? You are making an assertion about unknown future events to be perpetrated by people based on their alleged malfeasance in a different scenario many years ago - at best it's speculation. Nothing wrong with that, but call it for what it is.

Nobody expects perfect. That is ridiculous. All of the scandals that have broken in just 2 weeks..just from Cabinet members? Its a shaky, shaky foundation from which to build anything.

Of course, yet the multitude of threads spawned about every flaw, major or minor suggests an unreasonable expectation - a risk I alluded to here. You are not the worst, and those that are, know who they are.

And I didn't condemn them as most corrupt...I stated that I bet they will be the most corrupt when all is said and done.

I know (only not really - no mention of 'betting' was made), but then I didn't say you did.:confused:

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. In this case, Obama's ignorance in foreign policy will not be. Nor will his ignorance in terms of the political/corruption machine in D.C. I actually feel sorry for the guy because I think he has good intentions. But he is just fucked. No chance to extricate himself from the rabid depths of hell that is Washington.

Maybe, but I tend to believe ignorance is merely ignorance. Your indictment of US politics is revealing.

For a number of reasons Obama's alleged dearth of foreign policy is (to varying degreed moot) - besides, how many Presidents can justly claim a wealth of such experience prior to taking office - be honest now.

For heavens sake those he ran against were hardly exemplars for the discipline, yet I somehow doubt you would be leveling (or entertaining) such a criticism levelled at them had they not lost. You begin to see my point?

The shit is already hitting the fan and he's only been there for 15 days. Liberals are still walking around with erections from inauguration day, and already wholesale problems on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I can't speak for 'liberals' only myself, as can you. I do think you are overstating the issue, but that's only my opinion, as was your previous post. Time will tell. So far as career politicians go, I wouldn't trust any of them.