Yet another GOP pedophile.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you suggesting, in the larger picture that there are more right wing peadophiles then left-wing? There's no proof in that. Maybe for the right wing, it gets more publicity seeing as it's hypocrasy (sp) involved.

Also, what is GOP?

It means "Grand Old Party," another name for the USA's Republican Party.

I actually can't understand why the Republicans continue to use that name since it easily conjures up the image of a bunch of fat, old, back-slapping redneck politicians chomping cigars in some smoky back room...

frizzle, you can make your donation at:

https://www.gop.com/contribute/join.aspx?key=L1M7U8Y0F0

:smile:

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I won't claim to know the exact source, but if memory serves me correctly...

Back in college during a "deviant sexuality" psychology lecture, my professor stated that a vast majority of American pedophiles and "sexual deviants" identify themselves as right-wing conservatives. It's all of the stigma attached to what they're doing that they feel the need to portray a public image of holiness, or something like that. He cited some studies and such.
Like I said, I'm not claiming that I'm 100% right but I clearly remembered that lecture. And I'll give some credence to a university psychology professor before I will a 19 year old. No offense.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you suggesting, in the larger picture that there are more right wing peadophiles then left-wing? There's no proof in that. Maybe for the right wing, it gets more publicity seeing as it's hypocrasy (sp) involved.

I would say, based on all of the examples listed, and I couldn't think of any that weren't, that there are more right-wing closeted gay men than moderate or liberal or left-wing closeted gay men. And some percentage of the right-wing closeted gay men are going to act out by having sex with kids. If they were out, they would have sex with adults. A very high percentage of pedophiles are straight, and it seems like a lot of the rest are closeted gay guys, with no out gay guys who are pedophiles in sight--or at least not in politics.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happens on both sides, there is no left-wing, right-wing bollocks/conservative/liberal shit.

Oh, I am so sick and tired of this. Psychologists have begun establishing correlations between personality types and characteristics, and ideologies. There really are certain personality/psychological characteristics that are more common among conservatives than liberals, and vice versa, at least in the United States. Hence, there really are behaviors that are more common among conservatives, and behaviors that are more common among liberals. People also often change with age. Reminds me of something Churchill said, with which I disagree: if you're a conservative under 40, you have no heart, and if you're a liberal over 40, you have no head. I also disagree with the person who said that a liberal is a conservative who hasn't been mugged. (I was mugged once--at gunpoint--and did not become more conservative.)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't claim to know the exact source, but if memory serves me correctly...

Back in college during a "deviant sexuality" psychology lecture, my professor stated that a vast majority of American pedophiles and "sexual deviants" identify themselves as right-wing conservatives. It's all of the stigma attached to what they're doing that they feel the need to portray a public image of holiness, or something like that. He cited some studies and such.
Like I said, I'm not claiming that I'm 100% right but I clearly remembered that lecture. And I'll give some credence to a university psychology professor before I will a 19 year old. No offense.
This is pretty much a theory I developed (informally) many years ago. Those from a more strict and oppressive upbringing or environment tend to be the more deviant, in some form or fashion. I'm not sure which is the cause and which is the effect... but in college, did anyone else notice that the wildest girls on campus were the "good girls" in high school? Preachers' kids never turn out middle of the road, they're either super wild or super straight. The most repressive, fundamentalist cult/sects tend to have the most bizarre behind-closed-doors behaviors? Fred Phelpian type churches will be the ones that handle snakes and beat the children for salvation?

If you try to smother one major aspect of your identity, it will warp something else. And those who try to suppress a part of themselves to "fit in" with the generally repressive right-wing of today, they will almost without fail end up being completely dysfunctional in some other major aspect.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It means "Grand Old Party," another name for the USA's Republican Party.

I actually can't understand why the Republicans continue to use that name since it easily conjures up the image of a bunch of fat, old, back-slapping redneck politicians chomping cigars in some smoky back room...

frizzle, you can make your donation at:

https://www.gop.com/contribute/join.aspx?key=L1M7U8Y0F0

:smile:

Thanks, I thought it stood for "Gay Old Pedaophile". In one way I'm right!

Btw I'm not going to donate, it's too corrupt for my liking.

Oh, I am so sick and tired of this. Psychologists have begun establishing correlations between personality types and characteristics, and ideologies. There really are certain personality/psychological characteristics that are more common among conservatives than liberals, and vice versa, at least in the United States. Hence, there really are behaviors that are more common among conservatives, and behaviors that are more common among liberals. People also often change with age. Reminds me of something Churchill said, with which I disagree: if you're a conservative under 40, you have no heart, and if you're a liberal over 40, you have no head. I also disagree with the person who said that a liberal is a conservative who hasn't been mugged. (I was mugged once--at gunpoint--and did not become more conservative.)

So basically all conservatives are peadophiles and gay? Right.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
People who claim some degree of conservative morality are just guilty of lasping into behavior they felt was "wrong". Thier problem: they just don't know how to deal with it. Instead of enjoying themselves, they see grevious moral problems within themselves.

Its always kind of stupid when public officials get caught up doing vice they profess to abhor.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you suggesting, in the larger picture that there are more right wing peadophiles then left-wing?

Yes, in fact, I am suggesting that.

On our side of the aisle, we're supportive of consensual adult relations, regardless of whether they're same-sex or opposite-sex, and whether the partners are married or not.

On the other side of the aisle, that normal, healthy sexual desire has to be suppressed. You can't be openly gay if you want a career in Republican politics. (There is a single exception: Jim Kolbe is the onlyRepublican in US history to win election to federal office after coming out.)

But the desire doesn't go away once suppressed: in the Republican camp, folks resort to sexual release in ways that afford some degree of confidentiality or anonymity. These ways include:
  • anonymous sex in bathrooms where names aren't exchanged (Craig)
  • hiring a prostitute and trusting the prostitute to remain discrete (Vitter, Haggard, Allen)
  • using younger people who work for you, whom you can intimidate into keeping their silence (Foley, Murphy, and yes, Bill Clinton).
For both Republicans and priests, pedophilia is a form of abuse of power: it's a sexual release perpetrated on easily-silenced victims. Among more permissive and less judgemental Democrats, there's less of a reason to suppress one's natural desires for so long that they surface in such ugly and abusive ways.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There are people who need this fantasy coating on their sexual activities. And if it is areas folks don't want to think about, there are people who do it.

Rape is oddball, since there are women who fantasize about it happening to them, and its a "need". I don't really know where these people come from or where they'll go, but lust and sex have odd requirements.

All I can think of right now is the ending to M, and Peter Lorre's character, a child killer, asking for help because he's sick and can't help himself.

The time to ask for help is before your activities endanger someone--be it spiritually, emotionally or physically.

But I don't know if John Wayne Gacy was a Republican.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So basically because someone can't express their sexual desire they dilvuge in rape and peadophillia?

"divulge"? Do you mean "indulge"?

But yes -- I'm claiming that if healthy outlets are denied, the libido will resort to unhealthy outlets. (Ever heard, for example, of prison rape?)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It shouldn't be suprising that repression can eventually result in all kinds unexpected and undesireable human behavior.
That's true, just look at all those Catholic priests who have been convicted of pedophilia. :mad:

Thanks, I thought it stood for "Gay Old Pedaophile". In one way I'm right! That's funny! Btw I'm not going to donate, it's too corrupt for my liking. If you want non-corrupt politicians then you should look outside the United States. :tongue: So basically all conservatives are pedophiles and gay? Right.
Not all conservatives are gay or pedophiles. It's just the conservative politicians and preachers.:biggrin1:

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
"divulge"? Do you mean "indulge"?

But yes -- I'm claiming that if healthy outlets are denied, the libido will resort to unhealthy outlets. (Ever heard, for example, of prison rape?)

I disagree, that only effects mentally ill people. Not conservatives and Republicians.