Yet another JES extender topic...

gigantikok: I recently bought a JES extender, not because I want a bigger penis, but because I want to straighten the shaft of my penis. If anyone's ever seen my penis pictures, you can see that it's got a downward curve to the left. I just never thought that was very attractive and I want to use the extender as a way to straighten it. Everytime I try to wear it, however, I get turned on for some reason. I don't understand why. I always get erect when I bring that thing anywhere near my cock. If I am erect, I definately can't use it very well. Any suggestions as to how to stay soft? lol

And no, thinking about my grandmother naked doesnt seem to work... :lol:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, don't sweat it. It's a new 'dick toy' and you're probably being excited by the novelty of it. Once the novelty wears off, you probably won't find it so exciting.

Here's a suggestion: Before you put it on, masturbate, then take a shower. The masturbation should take care of the 'excitement factor' for a while, then the warm shower should help relax your tissues, and make it easier to get on.

gigantikok: Good advice. Thanks man.

By the way, did anyone ever tell you you kind of look like Rick Moranis?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get Rick Moranis often (under the hat, my hair is really differe...non-existent.) I get Anthony Edwards a lot, though.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by drambone2001@Jul 14 2004, 06:04 PM
"G, no need to mess with perfection. Your penis is a natural work of wonder, man!"
Ditto.

I've been trying to encourage several fellas around here of late that the downward curve is okay--don't worry about it!

Most of the bigger (more impressive!) sizes tend to "droop" a bit anyway...which only enhances the notion they're just too big to "stand up" like the more average ones...due to their weight factor alone!

Nothing to be ashamed of! ;).........at all.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by benderten2001@Jul 22 2004, 10:15 PM
I've been trying to encourage several fellas around here of late that the downward curve is okay--don't worry about it!

There is one huge :p advantage to your downward curve...it slides down a throat much easier, thus increasing both parties pleasure! Use it!