Yet another JES extender topic...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I recently bought a JES extender, not because I want a bigger penis, but because I want to straighten the shaft of my penis. If anyone's ever seen my penis pictures, you can see that it's got a downward curve to the left. I just never thought that was very attractive and I want to use the extender as a way to straighten it. Everytime I try to wear it, however, I get turned on for some reason. I don't understand why. I always get erect when I bring that thing anywhere near my cock. If I am erect, I definately can't use it very well. Any suggestions as to how to stay soft? lol

And no, thinking about my grandmother naked doesnt seem to work... :lol:

2. mindseye

Gold Member

First of all, don't sweat it. It's a new 'dick toy' and you're probably being excited by the novelty of it. Once the novelty wears off, you probably won't find it so exciting.

Here's a suggestion: Before you put it on, masturbate, then take a shower. The masturbation should take care of the 'excitement factor' for a while, then the warm shower should help relax your tissues, and make it easier to get on.

3. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Good advice. Thanks man.

By the way, did anyone ever tell you you kind of look like Rick Moranis?

4. mindseye

Gold Member

I don't get Rick Moranis often (under the hat, my hair is really differe...non-existent.) I get Anthony Edwards a lot, though.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, defintely give us the skinny, so to speak, on your progress later, Gigantikok.

6. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    G, no need to mess with perfection. Your penis is a natural work of wonder, man!

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

Ditto.

I've been trying to encourage several fellas around here of late that the downward curve is okay--don't worry about it!

Most of the bigger (more impressive!) sizes tend to "droop" a bit anyway...which only enhances the notion they're just too big to "stand up" like the more average ones...due to their weight factor alone!

Nothing to be ashamed of! ;).........at all.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

There is one huge :p advantage to your downward curve...it slides down a throat much easier, thus increasing both parties pleasure! Use it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice