Yet Another "Miracle Pill" - Sizepro

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even the wisest of us get sucked in/intrigued by these pills from time to time.

I believe the consensus on LPSG is that these pills do NOT work ; at least no where near the advertised claims. It seems the best one could hope for is the nutritional value they offer which may help someone doing a DIFFERENT method of PE such as traction stretching or jelqing.

Now, THAT having been said, I did want to get peoples' opinions on the latest advertised snake oil pills: [SIZE=-1]Tongkat Ali. [/SIZE]The reason Tongkat Ali AKA Longjack has been getting press is because instead of working directly on the penis, it supposedly increases lutenizing hormone and subsequently natural testosterone production.

It is like putting your body through puberty again (so they say). Rats fed tongkat ali had significant genital size increase (so they say). What say you?[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
antonio said:
Now, THAT having been said, I did want to get peoples' opinions on the latest advertised snake oil pills: [SIZE=-1]Tongkat Ali. [/SIZE]The reason Tongkat Ali AKA Longjack has been getting press is because instead of working directly on the penis, it supposedly increases lutenizing hormone and subsequently natural testosterone production.

It is like putting your body through puberty again (so they say). Rats fed tongkat ali had significant genital size increase (so they say). What say you?
Tongkat Ali sounds VERY interesting, LOOK HERE for its effects on genital enlargement.

It is extremely expensive however and very high doses were used to cause Penis enlargement, unlike most Penis enlargement pills, it was scientifically proven to enlarge the penis and testicles. SO if you want to lose fat, grow muscles have more intense orgasms and have bigger sex organs it might be worth spending your money on Tongkat ali, than yearly membership at your gym!:tongue:

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...it supposedly increases lutenizing hormone and subsequently natural testosterone production.

It is like putting your body through puberty again (so they say). Rats fed tongkat ali had significant genital size increase (so they say). What say you?[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
The first part has been proven true. Luteinizing hormone (LH) tells the testes to produce and when the testosterone levels are correct the pituitary gland stops the LH. It's that chemical feedback. It's what's happening in ALL of us right now...including females, except with them its the ovaries and not the testes.

On part two, there is NO WAY you can be put back through puberty. You get one chance at that, and what you get out of it is what you get. But Long-Jack, aka Malaysian Ginseng among other names, has pretty much been proven to work. If you buy some to try, just ignore the dosing on the package and OD on it - it has no side effects.

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't believe in all these "miracle pills" - it sounds like a joke) Especially when it "guarantees" you'll add just a couple of inches in a week - fairy tales... I believe in bathmate stuff, cause it's mechanical and you can feel the main principle!

redheadjames

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can vouch for Tongkat, it hasn't shown any permanent growth for me but when I'm taking it the erections are much much stronger. Time will tell I guess. Dose says no more than 2000mg a day (4 caps) but I take 6-8 caps and feel absolutely fine, sometimes even bump up to 10. No side effects experienced at all, feel a lot less tired which is nice, horny pretty much all the time, sack never feels empty anymore.