Yet another n00b

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Fat Tanuki, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    Hi people!

Fat white guy here. I've left a few posts already and felt an intro would be polite. I guess I'm here for this forums more genral "large genital support group" aspect since I have a short-average cock and xl balls.

Couldn't take the name I wanted, hence the stupid moniker.

Cheers,
    Mark

2. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome, Mark - sure you'll fit in just perfectly roud here :biggrin1:

3. maxman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mark...
    my x bi/gal and i used to have a saying... " we never met a cock we didn't like..but there sure were lots of a-holes" now saying that... i have a buddy with a 9x5 cock that thinks
    all gals should be going crazy seeing it and he wants to fuck them like crazy... why do
    all hung men think they have to ram and fuck like no tomorrow... 3 women i knew would not go with him anymore... treat the gal with respect..if she can take it ..then cool..but otherwise...your cock is no diff than mine...small or large...its the way you use it..to please her and yourself.. No Tarzen shit...
    my gal was turned on by a man's huge balls.. and loved to play with them... in her mind they were large "cum" sacks that were going to spew all over her face and tits..
    she loved to suck and pull on them.. so each to his own.. but in end result..
    50% is below and hot and the other is above...your personality, wit, sincere dude, smile and willing to have a hot time with the one you are with ...along with touch, massage..and let them know they are cool and liked also..
    being 50% bi ..sure i love to view a long cock and think about it... male penis envy..
    but i would rather play around with 7" or even "Less" as long as the dude is hot and ready..and most women are the same also...:smile: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted