Yet another new guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Perogee, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Perogee

Perogee New Member

Hi everyone. I stumbled on this site a couple years ago back when I was 18, I lurked for a while, but it was really more for the novelty value than out of any interest (Back then the site was orange if I recall). I gradually lost interest and forgot about it. Since then the site seems to have grown, and so have I.
    When I first visited here my penis was only six inches long and not so big around, but I apparently was due for a growth spurt because I have sprouted up to a healthy eight inches and a comfortable thickness comparable to a large tube of crest toothpaste. I hadn't thought of it as "big" until I joined a gym and started showering with other guys, where I was greeted by the expected level of hoots and sarcastic comments (A particular favorite of the crowd is "Hey Konkey Dong!").

Anyway, long story short, I remembered this site and signed up. It looked like a great place to talk with guys in a similar situation and hold conversations a bit more in depth than "Hey towelrack!" that you really can't get in everyday life.

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome former lurker. glad you've come into the light.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Looks like to waited "long" enough.

Welcome!

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome back, perogee! I'm assuming you prefer that name to "towelrack." :wink:

5. Perogee

Perogee New Member

Thanks everyone for their warm welcomes on here and on the chat :smile:
    lol since neither Perogee or Towelrack are either my name, I am equally ok with both.

Some of the guys here deserve the title more than I do though :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted