yet another new guy!

found the site quite a while ago but didnt join til now.so many great cocks, so little chance, lol. its because of you guys that us regular guys dont have a chance. do you think really well hung guys are greater exhibitionists? how old were you when you realized you were bigger than the rest?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, bigcockfan!

Actually - though the site sports a fine array of super dicks (as you'd expect) - it's not about exhibitionism. It's about sex, yes, and male sex (but not exclusively), it's about dicks of all sizes, and all the worries lots of us have. And, amazingly, about any subject under the sun as well. Some people post crap, but most is intelligent, kind and helpful. Join in ... there's nowhere else quite like it on the web!

thanks for the response. i know its not about exhibitionism, but do you think that most guys with larger organs venture into exhibitionism, whether with friends or in public arenas, ie. bathrooms or become curious in their breakout college years? ( being away from home for the first time and either around gays or females, whatever the case may be?) i hope i stated that properly

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of us here seem to have won the genetic lottery for dick size. After just a few days as as a memeber I have already found the posts very interesting. Us guys are definitely very proud of our manhood and it seems almost like penis worship... but in a good way. After all the penis was worshipped for centuries in many cultures as a symbol of fetility and manhood.... right?
UZ

sure, but that doesnt answer the question. i guess to be more precise, when did you realize you were hung and didnt mind showing it off and flashing it around when the oppurtunity arose?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it was in high school...9th grade gym of course. I just noticed that mine was hanging and swinging more freely that most. Even the coach would be checking me out from his glassed in office that set above the locker floor... At first I didn't realize it was a big deal until I noticed most guys were much retracted more...than me..

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Then I became more cocky... flopping it out at urinals with my hands on my hips just to show off... I know that is kind of kinky... but I was a younger buck then... lol

were you in one of those schools that had the boys swim nude for gym class? we didnt have a pool but the gym teacher gave us grades for showering and walked through the lockerroom after class to check us off. a kid that eventually became a great friend was 2 yrs younger and joined our class half way through the year, he had a rather small build but a very large thick cock that i saw him strut around with and disply at the drop of a hat. we're still friends and joke about it

jackieq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, just like some said, big cock guys like to show it off. In high school, I lost a friend out of jealously. One day in the locker room after gym, I was walking back to my locker from the shower, sans towel--my dick swinging as I walked. My buddy saw me and he told me guys with big cocks are conceited. He never spoke to me again. When I was in the military, I was a big hit. Never a shortage of guys checking me out and making propositions.

i think most guys are homoerotic in some ways, (guys with guns) for example and anything that can simulate sex with another guy. lots of sports and ass slapping etc. women bond by talking and being sensitive, guys bond by pissing together. even though you were all together and it was just guys, the word gay would never come up. we just do what we do

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well you're lucky to have a huge cock. I can't believe your friend didn't talk to you because he thought you were conceited because of your large cock. That's silly.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Obviously your friend was really very envious to make that sort of remark. Most guys I have known seem to respect the hung factor even when they are on the diminutive side of the aisle...
UZ