yet another pumping question

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ive heard some people can get length gains when pumping but not permanent someone told me he gained 2 extra inches when pumping is this possible? this is the sort im length im hoping to gain but permanently and a bit bigger than that so around 12" mark ive been PEing for a number of years now and im quite young :)

http://i40.tinypic.com/3589yk0.jpg

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might be able to permanently stretch yours, but damn if you don't already have enough length.. Nothing wrong with more if you really want it. I always heard gains from pumping are not permanent, but I can't speak for everyone. I used a pump once and finished a program that lasted for several months. To this day when very excited my dick will literally swell over and above it's normal state, but no length gains were noticed.

I'm sure you've heard it before, but whatever you do pumping don't get excited and over pump, you will cause permanent internal damage to your penis, some which may not show up right away. As with anything, do it with care, caution and moderation.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing PE on and off for 20 yrs. first, with jelqing and stretching. initially yrs ago, I gained .75" in length and probably the same in girth the initial 6 mos I did PE. I went from 6.5" to 7.25" in length, and got stuck on 7.25. been pumping on & off for about 2 yrs, hard to keep a reg schedule, but I am now 7.5" long.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've weighed in on this topic more than once and I am here to tell you that with time and dedication you CAN increase PERMANENTLY stretch, lengthen, and increase ANY portion of the human body tissues. I know some will argue this, and I welcome this, and considering my background (yes it is in medicine) I’m prepared.

There is a process in which prior to surgery for some patients saline filled pouches are placed under the skin and slowly over the course of weeks to months filled with saline in an effort to stretch tissue. This process can be duplicated with the penis via mechanical pumping. Hold your arguments! The increased pumped feeling and look will over time (hours) decrease however the skin (tissues) will have been expanded and WILL increase. Direct your attention to the small tribes of Africa where the increasing number of rings are placed around the neck of a woman to elongate the neck, which obviously includes muscle, tissue, and BONE. These bones DO NOT separate but instead increase in thickness to continue ‘contact’.

Further, consider modern day earlobes of those who use spacers or the lips of tribes of Africa. This stretching of tissues has been around for years and will never end but like the lips and earlobes where there isn’t any boney structure when the mechanical stretching device is removed it will go “limp”, pardon the pun. BUT the tissues will expand and when you, speaking of the penis, become erect yes overtime there will be an increase in length and size.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've weighed in on this topic more than once and I am here to tell you that with time and dedication you CAN increase PERMANENTLY stretch, lengthen, and increase ANY portion of the human body tissues. I know some will argue this, and I welcome this, and considering my background (yes it is in medicine) I’m prepared.

There is a process in which prior to surgery for some patients saline filled pouches are placed under the skin and slowly over the course of weeks to months filled with saline in an effort to stretch tissue. This process can be duplicated with the penis via mechanical pumping. Hold your arguments! The increased pumped feeling and look will over time (hours) decrease however the skin (tissues) will have been expanded and WILL increase. Direct your attention to the small tribes of Africa where the increasing number of rings are placed around the neck of a woman to elongate the neck, which obviously includes muscle, tissue, and BONE. These bones DO NOT separate but instead increase in thickness to continue ‘contact’.

Further, consider modern day earlobes of those who use spacers or the lips of tribes of Africa. This stretching of tissues has been around for years and will never end but like the lips and earlobes where there isn’t any boney structure when the mechanical stretching device is removed it will go “limp”, pardon the pun. BUT the tissues will expand and when you, speaking of the penis, become erect yes overtime there will be an increase in length and size.
Having made gains myself during my pubescent and post years I agree 100% do you believe then given time that with continued stretching a person could even double the size of their penis?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having made gains myself during my pubescent and post years I agree 100% do you believe then given time that with continued stretching a person could even double the size of their penis?
do you want to look like an african tribesman? then yes, but no is the real answer

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'd personally caution against suggesting DOUBLING but it is certianly NOT without possibility that with time and dedication you could easily increase greatly. In very rare cases it is possible to rapidly "stretch" tissue but for the sake of the penis I'd say take your time and go slow!!! Tissue that is "forced" or stretched to quickly tends to get thick and tough...take your time and enjoy.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hang on let me....ahh yes i never said it was my pic you dumbasses >.> i said thats the size id like to be but i think im past that already on further analysis please read before you accuse...