Yet another shooting

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm not interested in playing your games, . . .
That statement is itself a game. As I said, "projecting your own offenses onto your opponents".

The only one playing games here is you. As always:
You persist in disingenuously spinning and rephrasing the debate, in short, lying.
. . . if you believe I'm a racist then that's ok, it seems your whole existence depends on proving others to be morally inferior. I'm not going to fight that mindset.
It's not a matter of what I believe, it's what you've said by your own admission, proudly stated in fact, that you are a racist. [#70 ] It has been established beyond question, not only where I quoted you, but reinforced in other posts of yours. As far as the value of your morality is concerned, you have proven that yourself as well, in multiple threads across this forum, and you continue to prove it with virtually every post. Your entire 'response' is a deliberate deflection from the challenge I put to you, but I will not allow you to wriggle away.

You entered this thread with the sole purpose of disrupting the discussion and enflaming your perceived adversaries, the "rainbow lynch mob" as you put it, with false accusations of racism. You have twice been challenged to prove your allegations, and you continue to deflect and prevaricate as is your usual pattern.
For the third and final time, will you prove your inflammatory allegations of racism, or will you continue to deflect, dissemble, and prevaricate, in short, lie?

The challenge is very simple, so don't pretend not to understand. You have accused the "rainbow lynch mob" of being racist. I have 'backed up my statements with evidence' and clearly shown that you yourself are a racist, by your own admission in fact. I challenge you to prove your allegations, SHOW us where anyone in your so-called "rainbow lynch mob" has been racist. If you can't do that, you prove yourself, yet again, that in addition to being racist, you are a troll and a liar. It's that simple.

"the onus is on you to back up your statements with evidence"
-- thus quoth Speculator --
Those are your own words, speck, "back up your statements with evidence". So where is the evidence? I think it's safe to conclude you will not meet this challenge, because as you well know, and as we well know, you cannot meet the challenge. You cannot show that anyone in your "rainbow lynch mob" is racist, because no one besides you, bisexual jock with whom you have allied yourself, and a few other ultra "conservative" bigots who frequent this forum have ever expressed racist views. Therefore you prove yourself, yet again, to be a lying, racist troll. Fait accompli.

But don't get upset when I point out that moral compass is on the blink, there is a difference between right and wrong, . . .
Yes there is. And ironically, and without intending to, you make that difference starkly clear, again and again.

Last edited:

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you should suck one first. That way your attitudes towards "teh gayz" wouldn't be so hostile.

Referencing Stormfront was a tongue in cheek response that has been referenced by many people here based on the ignorant responses by some of our beloved "newbies", despite their skin color. I'm certainly not the only one who has done it. But hey, if you want to add insult to injury let it be known that my life partner of the last 6+ years (going on seven in two more months) is white. So if you think I hate white people (which I'm sure you do), I'll make sure to tell him that yet another anonymous internet troll thinks so. That way we'll both get a good laugh before we go to bed.

You had three times to redeem yourself. That was strike four. Be gone with your ignorant self. :rolleyes:

All this got my mind off the thread. four strikes are to many, one is enough. we don't need that crap on this site nor anywhere. relax and enjoy San Paulo.

Speculator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That statement is itself a game. As I said, "projecting your own offenses onto your opponents".

The only one playing games here is you. As always:

It's not a matter of what I believe, it's what you've said by your own admission, proudly stated in fact, that you are a racist. [#70 ] It has been established beyond question, not only where I quoted you, but reinforced in other posts of yours. As far as the value of your morality is concerned, you have proven that yourself as well, in multiple threads across this forum, and you continue to prove it with virtually every post. Your entire 'response' is a deliberate deflection from the challenge I put to you, but I will not allow you to wriggle away.

You entered this thread with the sole purpose of disrupting the discussion and enflaming your perceived adversaries, the "rainbow lynch mob" as you put it, with false accusations of racism. You have twice been challenged to prove your allegations, and you continue to deflect and prevaricate as is your usual pattern.
For the third and final time, will you prove your inflammatory allegations of racism, or will you continue to deflect, dissemble, and prevaricate, in short, lie?

Those are your own words, speck, "back up your statements with evidence". So where is the evidence? I think it's safe to conclude you will not meet this challenge, because as you well know, and as we well know, you cannot meet the challenge. You cannot show that anyone in your "rainbow lynch mob" is racist, because no one besides you, bisexual jock with whom you have allied yourself, and a few other ultra "conservative" bigots who frequent this forum have ever expressed racist views. Therefore you prove yourself, yet again, to be a lying, racist troll. Fait accompli.

Yes there is. And ironically, and without intending to, you make that difference starkly clear, again and again.

Somebody's been watching too much Judge Judy! So you think you're the forum's lawyer now do you Maxcok? Well good for you. I don't really care who said what to who, all the information is stored so I don't need to go back dragging up old posts like a sad loser just to prove a point

Just get back to your doughnuts you jerkoff, I cannot be bothered with you and your "points" anymore.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Somebody's been watching too much Judge Judy! So you think you're the forum's lawyer now do you Maxcok? Well good for you. I don't really care who said what to who, all the information is stored so I don't need to go back dragging up old posts like a sad loser just to prove a point
True to form, tiny speck -- deflect, dissemble, prevaricate and lie.

Just get back to your doughnuts you jerkoff, I cannot be bothered with you and your "points" anymore.
Because you can't defend yourself, because you've got nothing, because you're a lying, racist, loser troll.

(Also a sexist and a homophobe.)

I rest my case. :cool:

Speculator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Speculator - Isn't the gay mafia bitchy?

I feel sorry for them, they've been lied by the liberal elites and swallowed every word of the left-wing bible without question. I thought I was making headway with Vinylboy (he's my little project) but he's clearly suffering a relapse.

It's a damning indictment of the American educational system!

Last edited:

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Speculator - What's the point? They're obviously so far gone, it's just fun to piss them off with logic, common sense, and good old-fashioned Constitutionalism! There's a reason why Libertarians have a higher rate of college education than the libtards... we like to understand our world. We also make more money than them, usually because we work in the private sector, and don't suck the government tit.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speculator and bisexualjock, together at last. :wank: Now how about telling me where you found a left-wing bible so I can see what it is I supposedly swallowed.

The topic was a sad one and It's not about to escalate to actual gunfire as this is the Internet, thank the gods.

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Helgaleena - Just another libtard who brings violence into the equation, when it never was present, and no threats were made? Why would you bring up gunfire? Why are you promoting violence?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No but you were especially articulate....Snore!

Although this: "be bothered to read the thread" is not an accurate quote! Shame on you and your terrible grasp of literature!

There was no editing of your post, and such behavior is specifically banned from this forum. I cannot fathom why you'd make such an accusation when it's so easily refuted in black and white:

Forgive me if I say anything ignorant here as I could not be bothered to read the whole thread, I get tired reading arguments. Everyone involved suddenly becomes super articulate and pull all the big words from the back of their minds... Anyway, if there is a problem with gun crime, take the guns away! Da Daaaa...Magical solution! And as for racism, there are as many fucktard white people out there who shoot others as there are black...

Max (and all the other members participating in this thread), am I the only one who finds a creepy similarity between the member you're addressing and a certain WyldGuseChaz? at least Chaz openly admitted to being "prejudiced" toward AAs, whom he felt to be intrinsically inferior to WASPs. Post #70 in this thread reeks of the identical attitude.

As with his original manifestation, his current sock puppet is on my ignore list. The similarities are so numerous that that simply cannot be ignored.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Max (and all the other members participating in this thread), am I the only one who finds a creepy similarity between the member you're addressing and a certain WyldGuseChaz? at least Chaz openly admitted to being "prejudiced" toward AAs, whom he felt to be intrinsically inferior to WASPs. Post #70 in this thread reeks of the identical attitude.

I'm not sure if some of the people here remember the "wild goose", but I sure do and I've thought this for quite some time as well. Considering how so many other known blowhards regenerate under different names, it wouldn't be underneath him to come back on the board to further quack about with his ignorance.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Helgaleena - Just another libtard who brings violence into the equation, when it never was present, and no threats were made? Why would you bring up gunfire? Why are you promoting violence?

The thread title is what brought up gunfire. And I was not promoting violence but giving thanks for its lack! Have you been on the nets too long? Do you need a break?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
@Speculator - Isn't the gay mafia bitchy?
Did you bother to check the Terms of Service through the links that tallguy generously provided you? Are you going to persist in making off-topic homophobic and racist remarks in blatant disregard for the ToS and the rules specific to the Politics forum? Good luck with that; it sounds like a suicide mission to me.

@Speculator - What's the point? They're obviously so far gone, it's just fun to piss them off....
So you admit your objective is to stir up shit rather than engage in honest debate. I believe that's what's known here as "trolling", another violation of the ToS. Thank you for making your agenda clear.

with logic, common sense, and good old-fashioned Constitutionalism!
LMAO! Failed on all three counts.

There's a reason why Libertarians have a higher rate of college education than the libtards...
Except that it's not true. I could cite the actual surveys that prove otherwise, but why bother? People with rightwing authoritarian mindsets dismiss and ignore anything that doesn't fit their predetermined world view.

we like to understand our world. We also make more money than them, usually because we work in the private sector, and don't suck the government tit.
That's not true either. The fact is the more education one has, the higher one's income, the more one is likely to embrace liberal/progressive politics.

Behold yourself:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Speculator - What's the point? They're obviously so far gone, it's just fun to piss them off with logic, common sense, and good old-fashioned Constitutionalism! There's a reason why Libertarians have a higher rate of college education than the libtards... we like to understand our world. We also make more money than them, usually because we work in the private sector, and don't suck the government tit.

That's what you say... then someone starts a thread about gun control and the people who start sucking the tits of government are people like you. That is, unless, you don't consider voting for and supporting politicians who would side with your views to further deregulate gun laws in this country a form of pandering. Funny how people claim that they don't need the government until it becomes an issue one is really concerned about. That includes you too... hypocrite. You can return that political feces from the hole you excreted it from.

And if your logic constitutes a series of strawman arguments, followed by accusations of inferiority based on sexual preference, race, and place of residence, then you're dumber than anyone (including most Libertarians and Conservatives) could ever fathom.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Speculator and bisexualjock, together at last. :wank:
It's a match make in neo-Con heaven, otherwise known as the ninth circle of Hell.
Can't wait for the three-way with Crackoff. :wink:

As with his original manifestation, his current sock puppet is on my ignore list. The similarities are so numerous that that simply cannot be ignored.
I'm not sure if some of the people here remember the "wild goose", but I sure do and I've thought this for quite some time as well. Considering how so many other known blowhards regenerate under different names, it wouldn't be underneath him to come back on the board to further quack about with his ignorance.
You're not the first to detect an air of gooseshit. I know it seems longer, but I've only been active in this forum for a year, so I'm not familiar with this particular persona. There is clearly something "not right" though about the bigots who pop in and right off the bat devote their full-time, full-bore energy to trolling the Politics forum, taking potshots at the "libtards" - and the little speck leads the pack. It's common behavior for trolls to return after being banned. It has something to do with a psychological need to be assholes and garner attention by being hateful and provocative. I believe Mr. Buildington has been back in half a dozen guises in the past few months alone. I am relying on some of you 'elder' ;-) statesmen and wise women to put on your thinking caps and do the detective work. If you have suspicions, I suggest you forward them to the mods for investigation.

The thread title is what brought up gunfire. And I was not promoting violence but giving thanks for its lack! Have you been on the nets too long? Do you need a break?
Really Helga, how could you bring up gunfire and violence in a thread about gunfire and violence? :rolleyes: :wink:

Yet another example of how the trolls deliberately and disingenuously mischaracterize and recast the discussion in a sleazy attempt to spin and deflect - because they're too lamebrained to debate on the merits.
It's completely transparent and it's tiresome.

Last edited:

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What makes me laugh is that I spend no time responding to your counter-arguments, but you spend ample time writing paragraphs.

It's just fun to see you spout your own hatred, under the guise of fighting your perceived view of our "hatred".

I agree about the Terms of Service. I think VinylBoy should be banned for his Stormfront reference.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is clearly something "not right" though about the bigots who pop in and right off the bat devote their full-time, full-bore energy to trolling the Politics forum, taking potshots at the "libtards" - and the little speck leads the pack. It's common behavior for trolls to return after being banned.

Yet another example of how the trolls deliberately and disingenuously mischaracterize and recast the discussion in a sleazy attempt to spin and deflect - because they're too lamebrained to debate on the merits.
It's completely transparent and it's tiresome.

Agreed to the fullest here.
It's as if all of their moves are intentionally calculated to target particular individuals and/or groups. I think back to my few years on this board and think about how the antics of so many people I've had grievances with all follow the same, exact script as demonstrated by Speculator & bisexualjock -

1BiGG1
Anchor_Baby
bigenuff4u
bi_in_socal
bobs3304
Enough_for_Me
FakeSize
Gravedancer
Inglethorpe Lilydew
Jimtfmb
johnschlong
Lewis1
Lewis86
MAJOR2910
Mister Buildington
Mylor Mentallydaft
phe1249
RandyL
TonyK8483
Trinity :rolleyes:
uncut1234
Wyldgusechaz :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All of them "anonymous", with no photos or no detailed information on their profile, with the same extreme views and argument tactics. Always hell bent on blaming everything on "liberals" and targeting the more outspoken liberal minded contributors on the forums with endless claims of false equivalency and social inadequacy. All of which have been permanently banned, but perhaps that's just a coincidence? Regardless, I can't help but think that some of the political forum "newbies" are just the ghosts of bigotry's past. Everything they say, as well as the way act, is just all too familiar to me. Even if there are a lot of uninformed people in the world, they all didn't just randomly stumble on LPSG after doing a Google search for Obama.

bisexualjock said:
I agree about the Terms of Service. I think VinylBoy should be banned for his Stormfront reference.

I didn't provide a link, which would have been grounds for banning. Just mentioning a hate group or website is not grounds for elimination on this board.

But just to piss you off even more, I'll even go a step further...
"Ku Klux Klan". "Aryan Resistance". Nope, still here. :rolleyes:
Context does count for something with the intellectual ones of LPSG. Maybe if you paid attention to your own you'd understand why so many people are giving you grief right now?

Or is it maybe you know something about being banned for referencing hate sites since you've probably made that mistake under the guise of another moniker? Just saying... I mean, you're so adamant in labeling me a racist and I don't even know what your skin color is. Kinda hard to hate you for your race when you clearly haven't disclosed it. But I do hate you for being stupid. Now if you can twist that into a racism gripe I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@VinylBoy - Wow, you keep a list of people you've had run-ins with? That is so incredibly sad that I actually feel sorry for you now.