Yet another uncut question and another embarrassing one...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by karlhungus12, Jun 6, 2009.

1. karlhungus12

karlhungus12 Member

Albums:
    This has probably been asked before but I was just curious. I'm uncut and I have fairly good hygiene I think but I still have these small white nodules around the rim of my glans. What are those? Do they...uh...taste bad when being fellated upon(this is the main reason I am asking, I don't want my hopeful future partner to be vomit or whatever)? Unfortunately I have just recently started entering the sexual realm despite being in my 20s due to a strict upbringing that I have now renounced so I'm not really sure about this stuff.

As such, I am a virgin. :( What can I do to make my first time not completely embarrassing with a woman? Yeah yeah go ahead and mock me, I deserve it for being a wuss for most of my life. :p

I'm not exactly huge (around 6" x 5.5") but adequate enough that I'm not worried about that. I just thought I could ask here since you guys are far more open and comfortable talking about such things and obviously have far more experience.

Thanks! please take it easy on me :(

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Easy enough buddy. Pearly penile papules. Google. Perfectly normal. Yay. Now was that easy?

3. karlhungus12

karlhungus12 Member

Albums:
    My search query of "head of penis white nodule" was poorly chosen then. Thank you!

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You're welcome of course. Welcome to LPSG.

5. Oilfieldtrash

Oilfieldtrash New Member

Uncut man here...

Retract your foreskin when 'ya shower, clean it, then nothin' else to do. Everything else is normal. Don't 'ya worry. She won't gag or vomit.

Mother nature is amazing. She's got 'ya covered. Clean it with soap and water, then 'ya don't have to worry about "cheese" or nothin' else.

Girlfriends/Wives like "animalistic", not un-hygenic. :smile:

Good luck to 'ya, man.

6. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have the same white nodules - never worried about them as I only recently discovered that not every guy has them. I wonder whether they give increased sensitivity?

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    KarlHungus12,
    Have an unrelated question for you, as you are only 20, in times when you've seen other guys your age penis' like in the showers etc, were there many uncut guys? or were you like the only one?

I don't want to start a circ debate thread, But did your parents ever say why they didn't have you circumcised?

Enjoy your foreskin for those of us who are cut.

8. sena

sena New Member

Well I'm 20 and from Utah and uncut, and most of my friends are uncut. Probably 60 percent. Circumcision really hit a decline in the 80's and soon enough, it will be like it is in Europe (hopefully). So in my case growing up/ high school showers, Uncut was the norm.

9. Smartalk

Gold Member

Your penis is perfectly normal my friend, your doing the right thing rolloing your foreskin back ans washing it just like any other part of your body. Keep up your normal hygiene regime and you will have no problems, just like the rest of us uncut guys.

10. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Pearly Penile Papules are considered a normal variation on the human penis. It is not uncommon though it seems that uncut men have them more than cut men. Both can have them. Black men more than white men and young more than older.
    I have them. The dr. said they are nothing to worry about. If they disturb you in any way they can be lasered off.

11. karlhungus12

karlhungus12 Member

Albums:

I haven't seen many penises in public but the few I have were all cut. I would never talk to parents about such a matter.

I shall enjoy it now that I know what I have is just a variation and not some disgusting thing.

12. mandoman

Gold Member

Pearly penile papules are harmless nerve endings, which are visible in about 30% of men, regardless of their circumcision status.

13. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The men have answered the first part of your question rather well. I have definitely seen those before and as a woman they don't really freak me out and they don't inhibit the sexual experience in any way. As for how to make the first time with a woman "not completely embarrassing" just be yourself, be confident but not overly so and make sure that she is enjoying the experience as well (don't be afraid to ask what feels good to her). That being said you're not a wuss by any means so lose that complex. It's perfectly normal to be a virgin in your 20's. All that being said have fun and be safe while ya do it.

14. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Those are normal. I've seen men who are cut who have them.

Draft saved Draft deleted