Yet more evidence for Circumcision

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also I have a real hard time on cumming. I wonder if it has to do with being cut. I am lucky if I cum once every 3 months. Its a horrible thing, wish it would change. Doctor says its a loss of sensation. Maybe parents might think twice if they knew what there child was going through years later.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also I have a real hard time on cumming. I wonder if it has to do with being cut. I am lucky if I cum once every 3 months. Its a horrible thing, wish it would change. Doctor says its a loss of sensation. Maybe parents might think twice if they knew what there child was going through years later.
Try restoration. It takes forever, but it worked for me. I doubt if I would be able to cum by now otherwise. Pretty much anorgasmic by the time I was thirty-seven.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sad to see that this seems to go on endlessly. At 57 years old I come from the generation that within the gay community was nearly obliterated by HIV infection. I personally between business, relatives and friendship between the mid 1980's and 2000 buried no less than 52 people that I knew from the ravages of HIV infection. In my age group virtually all of these men were by coincidence circumcised. In my generation most were "Chopped" as a routine matter of practice.

I was the one who held the hands, I was the one who gave injections when some of these men were too ill to do it themselves, and I was the one who watched disease in the form of "opportunistic infections" take each and every one of these lives.

Try holding the hands of people you care about and watch a death from "P.M.L" which is a death and opportunistic infection you have to see to believe.

To attribute HIV infection to the presence or lack of a foreskin is irresponsible no matter whom it is that does it.

HIV is transmitted in fact by a very limited set of circumstances. These are based on contact, and introduction into the circulatory system, of living HIV virus. This can be accomplished in the following ways. Oral sex has the ability on a very limited basis to transmit through gum disease of the recipient of seminal fluid and or semen. This is a very "poor" route of transmission, but it can happen in that manner. The most likely method of transmission is caused by being anal receptive and the introduction of the virus takes place via micro-tears in the lining of the anal canal during sex. In vaginal sex, the same thing takes place. The person providing the semen is already an infected individual, and the person receiving the seminal fluids or semen and being receptive is infected when the HIV retrovirus is able to be introduced into the smallest of capillaries in this manner.

Transmission of the virus from the person being anal receptive (bottom) to the (top) takes place when the person doing this has a situation where the blood from the microtears of the receptive individual can enter the urethra and via small microtears or a urethral infection. Manually caused microtears, can be done in sexual foreplay by "exotic activities". (exotic could include "sounding" or other related activities)

Now, if HIV in the civilized world were to be transmitted via the presence of a foreskin the ONLY way that this would be possible would be if the glans of the penis were in some way already injured again providing a pathway for the retrovirus to enter. An example of how to do this would include catching a glans in the zipper of a pair of pants. The same would be true of catching the foreskin itself in a zipper.

In the world of HIV research the words are: "publish or perish" and if you don't publish (good or bad) you do not get grant awards to continue your research. For a scientist, this also means that he and or his family doesn't eat.

When it comes to HIV, the figures have been questionable from the beginning with regards to this retrovirus and it's distribution between heterosexual and homosexual individuals.

In the early years, because of the political stigma, MD's hesitated to use the letters HIV if a heterosexual person was involved. Many years ago, I was personally in the office of a 70-year-old female MD (an associate of my late Stepfather) working on this in Los Angeles. She became so angry at what was going on with the statistics she in a screaming tyrade resigned her position in analysis and went to work tending movie stars old enough to require carbon dating. She told me that she found tons of evidence that was painting a picture that was incorrect. At that time, according to her, if a guy ended up in bed with PCP pneumonia, covered with KS purple and a mouth full of thrush while having a wife and six kids, the MD's often used the words "immune system shutdown" on their diagnosis report. As long as the attending MD's did not use the words "HIV" or "AIDS" in their diagnosis, the statistic was not recorded as HIV. On the other hand, the same MD's when attending a flamboyant gay man would not hesitate to write down "HIV" or "AIDS" when the actual diagnosis came out to be common bacterial pneumonia. By the time the corrected diagnosis was submitted the reports and statistics had already gone to the CDC. It took years for this to change, and it was this kind of action that totally made a mess of the initial disease distribution to the CDC. As this changed, and HIV transmission gained greater understanding, the diagnosis became less a political football and more of a statistic.

In a way, we have the celebrity deaths from this virus to thank for bringing it into the limelight, and taking away at least some of the political "value". Brad Davis, Paul Shenar, Rock Hudson, Lee Liberace, and many others to follow kept the disease process in the limelight. Those losing children to this disease process have included Robert Guillame, Harry Morgan, and Russell Johnson.

Today, in order to cover up the lack of developments on the HIV front, researchers have to sit back and debate the "old issues" over and over again by introducing variables and then repeatedly going after the "what if" we change this or that, what would happen to the transmission models.

Right now, our biggest challenge in removing HIV from the map are those individuals who actually pursue becoming infected, and those who choose to ignore accurate information.

Religion also has to make money. Historically, religion fills a collection plate by "demonizing" something. In the United States, organized religion has worked very diligently to maintain a power base. Coming from a medical family as I have said in the past, I dig very deep to find out who it was that supplied funding for various data studies. Privately funded studies are another way for those employed in medical science to survive. When you have a study funded by a front for some corporate or religious organization, the findings will nearly always reflect more opinion than actual fact.

Everybody can be "bought" for the right price and this includes most scientists.

The exact routes and vectoring of HIV transmission are in fact OLD OLD news. What you see now on this are a bunch of "also rans" spouting more opinion than fact.

The bottom line is the presence or absence of a foreskin is not going to prevent or encourage HIV transmission. What will prevent it is making certain that there is no actual transmission pathway of the virus to the bloodstream. It is that simple! PERIOD!

Well said. Condoms and safer sex work far better than circumcision to men and women does.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, the evangelical prepuscies will cry out against the findings of real science...

Oh, fuck me sideways and call me Susan!

The ONLY way to prevent an HIV-infection is to actually not be exposed to it! Safe sex, abstinence, safe blood transfusions, etc. Circumcision has NO physiological benefits AT ALL! Quite the opposite. It is (or should be) an elective procedure that one (as an adult) should make if that is what one (as an adult) prefers.

I would bet my beloved foreskin (and I'm very attached to it) that 99% of all those staunch but misguided circumcision defenders would have felt differently if they still had their foreskins. They just don't know what they're missing, or rather, they're in denial.

How they can still defend such acts of inflicted involuntary mutilation that were done to them without their consent and insist upon it for their children, I don't know. It's just stupefying!

couldnt have put it better myself! the experiences ive had, cut guys have less feeling in their penis than uncut. also i have a 7 year old son and when his dad suggested the snip i went crazy. people should decide for themselves if they want it. my son would have the right to kick my ass if i had done that to him.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, Duh... you're gay and not american.

Just the same I now know 3 guys who had their's lopped off for that very reason...

Not one of them has complained about the results.

What a ridiculous argument. You want to circumcise for reasons of fashion now?

If an American women has never been up close and personal with an uncut cock and her only understanding about it is third hand playground gossip then you might expect a preference for circumcision. Ignorance is the issue here nothing more.

Alternatively a women who is not ignorant is more than likely not to comment on he partners circumcision status. After all she will figure that it probably wasn't his choice in the first place.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
> Does that make it the right thing to do?

HIV in Africa is not a disease, it is a very serious epidemic.Large proportion of children are orphans because both parents dies of AIDS, and the children were born with aids.

This isn't an esoteric question of whether it should be ethical or not.

If you are in a fancy restaurant, you will drink Perrier in a champagne glass. If you are in Haiti, you'll drop all the good manners and drink from some pipe sticking out of a truck because you are desperate to get some water.

So, when thet are desperate to reduce the epidemic to controllable levels, they will look at all possible solutions that help curb Aids, and that also means dropping many ethical questions about circumcision because in the end, survival of a society is more important than the esoteric debate on whether a foreksin must be preserved or not.

More importantly, in africa, circumcision is targetted at young adults, not at babies. So there is no "its his penis, let him choose" issue because the owner of the penis is old enough to choose.

The anti-circ folks are caught in a dilemma. They have the "right to choose" argument to stop baby circs.This is a reasonable argument. But they have gone much further than that in calling circumision a mutilation and as a result, they are now opposing all circumcisions, even those for adults who choose it.

If circumcision did reduce the rate of infection by a samll but significant amount it will delay the time at which someone is infected. It will not stop that individual becoming infected. Only using a condom or changing someone's behaviour will have any significant impact on the their chance of being infected.

If because someone is circumcisised they felt they were safer then it is likely that they might enage in more risky behaviour and not less. Only a small reduction in use of condoms would completely negate any reduction caused by circumcision.

i only hope that the rediculous hype given to these flawed studies in the popular media has not already given some circumcised men (or their partners) sufficient misinformation that they in some way believe they are safer having unprottected or risky sex than they would have thought otherwise.

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
isnt it true that uncircumsized males, have a better chance (something like 30% more) than circumsized males, of making the female counterpart cum

S

SirConcis

Delaying a male's catching of aids delays the time at which he starts to spread aids. And that greatly helps reduce the spread of this pandemic.

Also, when a young man decides to get the snip, he will get education about aids and protection before/during/after his operation, and that also increases the chances that he will also use a condom. But for those times when he doesn't have a condom, his circumcision will *help*.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Just for the sake of argument here would it be possible to at least get the terminology right?

1. A person does not contract A.I.D.S. directly. A.I.D.S. is an abbreviation for Acquired Immune Defficiency Syndrome. This is a condition diagnosed by a collapse of the immune system of the individual marked by the presence of opportunistic infection and is not something that in and of itself is contracted.

2. What is thought to be the root of the problem is a retrovirus referred to under multiple different strain numbers but commonly shortened to "H.I.V." to simplify the whole thing.

3. When a person tests positive for the "H.I.V. retrovirus" the correct terminology is to be "HIV sero-positve" meaning that the patient in question has what is medically referred to as blood serum which has been shown by diagnosis to show presence of the retrovirus thought to cause the immune system collapse. This terminology came from probably the least accurate of the HIV test procedures which is the most common or "Eliza" test. There are other tests now used which are more accurate and less prone to being "fooled" by outside things. This term started with the "Eliza" test and as a result the terminology is medically accepted as standard.

As long as we use the incorrect terminology and do not understand disease vectoring and methods of transmission these kinds of arguments are going to continue.

This entire thread is on the same level as was being pushed decades ago when people thought that the transmission of "AIDS" could happen from a coffee cup, toilet seat, dinnerware, and airborne transmission. Some people refuse to get an education in this and the education to what is correct is what will prevent the transmission of this retrovirus.

As long as three rules apply: "Publish or perish" and "wives-tales" and "misinformation" on disease vectoring and transmission continue, so will the spread of this virus.

As time has gone on, this is an easy virus to kill outside of the body, and ten years of common sense on the part of the human race would in and of itself eradicate it from the face of the planet. As long as misinformation continues making people think that they are safe by chopping off or maintaining a piece of skin, or other unproven theories, people will continue to spread this damn retrovirus based on convenience, bad or false beliefs, and misinformation.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a fucking joke?

Whatever evidence you have that may have been gathered other the past few decades (at best), I would like to draw your attention to MILLIONS of years of evidence in which men have had foreskins.

If foreskins are so bad and are KILLING people why do we still have them?

What truly is bad is the "business" of circumcision, and the "business" of tobacco. You have entire industries which are brainwashing you into supporting their products or buying into their warped and unrealistic ideal.

Smokers are drug addicts and circumcised men are victims of abuse. These are facts.

The only cases where it is not abuse are those where the person being circumcised is an adult or has a medical requirement for the procedure. These are the facts:

Most men (circa 99%) don't NEED circumcision

Most circumcsisions are performed on BABIES who do not have a say in the matter (and have no medical condition which would warrant circumcision)

Millions of men are living just fine, pain free, dirt free and AIDS/HIV free with the natural penises and foreskins they were born with

Circumcision does not prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Unless in your dictionary circumcision is synonymous with CONDOMS.

Last edited:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Is this a fucking joke?

Whatever evidence you have that may have been gathered other the past few decades (at best), I would like to draw your attention to MILLIONS of years of evidence in which men have had foreskins.

If foreskins are so bad and are KILLING people why do we still have them?

What truly is bad is the "business" of circumcision, and the "business" of tobacco. You have entire industries which are brainwashing you into supporting their products or buying into their warped and unrealistic ideal.

Smokers are drug addicts and circumcised men are victims of abuse. These are facts.

The only cases where it is not abuse are those where the person being circumcised is an adult or has a medical requirement for the procedure. These are the facts:

Most men (circa 99%) don't NEED circumcision

Most circumcsisions are performed on BABIES who do not have a say in the matter (and have no medical condition which would warrant circumcision)

Millions of men are living just fine, pain free, dirt free and AIDS/HIV free with the natural penises and foreskins they were born with

Circumcision does not prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Unless in your dictionary circumcision is synonymous with CONDOMS.

Exactly - well put!

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a cock looks beautiful both ways. Its a man muscle whichever way you look at it. There are some awesome cut and uncut cocks at this website and they all have my respect. Just keep both types clean and you have no worries. Next subject please....

S

SirConcis

Incocknito,

In africa, they are not advacating baby circumcision. The severity of the AIDS (ok, HIV to be precies) epidemic requires actions be taken now to reduce the spread. So any circumcisions will target ADULTS because HIV is generally caught/spread as a young adults who has multiple sexual partners.

Circumcision clinics in Africa do not force males to get the snip, they cater to males who want it done. It is not as if every male who turns 18 is visited by police who bring him by force to a circumcision centre.

HIV/AIDS is a new virus that appeared in the last 30 years. So evolutionary process would not have had any time to kick in. The real cause of the pandemic isn't the presence of foreksin, it is the promiscuous social behaviour. Condoms would be the best way to reduce the spread if they could become universally used. Unfortunatly, this isn't happening. And the level of condom use is not high enough to control the pandemic. Circumcision can provide additional significant help in controlling the spread of the disease.

And from an evolutionary point of view, it will take time to sort this out. Some promisciouis male who makes a female pregnant will still spread his "promiscious" genes onto the offspring and may catch HIV only later.

A female was was raped a number of times and then marries a quiet male would spread HIV to her kids. Yet, it wasn't the female's genes nor the father's genes who are the cause of this, it was the promisciuous nature of males who forced their sex into the female early on. So evolution will not "filter" certain types of behaviour from such a population.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sirconcis, you talk the biggest load of shit. You really should get off these forums and get yourself a life mate