Yigit Pura from Top Chef: Just Desserts

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Glad to see I am not the only guy who noticed him. I had no interest in this show until I saw him (and the drama between Seth and, well, everybody else). I will probably watch at least as long as Seth and Yigit are on.

Yigit (Yeet) is pretty much the only reason I watch the show. Those smoky eyes, those juicy lips ... *sigh*

Last week I nearly fell out of my chair when i saw him shirtless at the start of the episode. Who knew he had such a hot body?!

Thx twinkster for posting links to the hot pics ))))))

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The guy I like from this show is the male judge. I forget his name, but I think he's adorable. I also like the supposed straight guy. Yigit is cute, but he has an odd look to him when he makes certain movements and facial expressions. I can't coherently describe what I think this odd look is, so I won't try to.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy I like from this show is the male judge. I forget his name, but I think he's adorable. I also like the supposed straight guy. Yigit is cute, but he has an odd look to him when he makes certain movements and facial expressions. I can't coherently describe what I think this odd look is, so I won't try to.
I think the host, johnny whatever, is just kind of meh. And I've had his desserts. also, meh.

I caught Yigit's bulge in the red shorts, too. Did anyone else rewind and pause?

He's sooo cute,he looks a lot like Fernando Torres the spanish football player

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i agree. i think the judge is sexy as hell. as for "YEET," i think he's a conceited dick and i wish he'd get sent home. and i cringe everytime zac opens his nelly little mouth. they both need to go, IMO. "team diva" -- what the fuck ever.

the straight guy is the hottie. i would puff his pastry any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: eughanb