Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do a lot of white guys desire to have s#x with the asian girls? Please give me at least two reasons. Thanks.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They all like like they need a good feed to me :confused: I showed hubby and he said simular only more offensive :tongue:

Honey

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They're all lovely ladies, no doubt about that, they just arent my style.

I like Asian girls, but more like Japanese girls, those girls look philippino to me.

I liked the 2nd one, I love short girls, that can often make or break a deal for me, as long as they are 5 foot or taller.

Personally I prefer my girls with a bit more to them, not huge tits or anything, I just hate those anorexic looking girls, I'm afraid I might break something. A man needs something to grab on to!

Maybe I'll let some of my pictures, from sites I frequent, grace the LPSG forums.

Perhaps...

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do a lot of white guys desire to have s#x with the asian girls? Please give me at least two reasons. Thanks.

My guess would be a fantasy about the whole geisha/sex slave/misogyny stereotype in Asian cultures. I myself was hot into Asian women years ago and sampled a few in college, but I've now grown out of that and moved on to black women. :biggrin1: