Y'know how when you get hit in the nards...

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
(yes, I said nards)
... the pain shoots up and swells in your stomach. Well have you ever had a cramp in your stomach so nigh indistinguishably similar to that pain that your junk actually started hurting just by association?
That seriously sucks, and I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one here to have that happen. I've had it both from spontaneous pains and direct injuries.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
(yes, I said nards)
... the pain shoots up and swells in your stomach. Well have you ever had a cramp in your stomach so nigh indistinguishably similar to that pain that your junk actually started hurting just by association?
That seriously sucks, and I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one here to have that happen. I've had it both from spontaneous pains and direct injuries.

Nope, you're not. :frown1:
Injury, surgery :)eek:), even rough sex can cause it. The nerves in each of your spermatic cords are the culprits. The same nerves that make your orgasm feel so damn good deep down inside just before you shoot your load can also reflect pain.
It is even possible to have the pain kick in your gut but not your nards. It took several months for that to heal after my testicular surgery for varicocele.
Treat it like you would a kick to the nards. Use ice and an anti-inflammatory. If it does not clear up in a few days, get to your doc.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Well, usually it's because I'll get hit in the stomach with something at work. But it'll be so dull that the pain won't register until later. Y'know, like how a muscular injury hurts more the morning after. I'll lift a box and pull it back against my torso too hard, or I'll have to press it against my torso with one arm while grabbing something with the other hand. Pressure becomes pain, just more slowly than a direct blow.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Actually, they kinda do. That bone itself is a pressure point, so for a girl to get kicked in the crotch is pretty debilitating. It's just that guys have the balls themselves being sensitive to pain, too.

lol... I remember in that movie "Monster in Law" Jane Fonda knees Wanda Sykes in the crotch and she says "I think you dislocated my vagina". I laugh until I cry every time I see that.