Ymca downtown nashville

Anyone been here? Whats the locker room like? I heard there is communal showers. Are they used frequently? what about the sauna? do they do guest passes?

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Member, Locker rooms are nice, just redone a couple of years ago, there are communal and single showers, your choice, both are used all day and night, sauna and steam, yes free guess passes if you have never been. Any other questions? Just shoot

Reactions: Gj816

Member, Locker rooms are nice, just redone a couple of years ago, there are communal and single showers, your choice, both are used all day and night, sauna and steam, yes free guess passes if you have never been. Any other questions? Just shoot
cool, thanks! do i need to be with a member to get a guest pass or will they let anyone? i will be in town in a couple weeks and want to check it out

tnman,
Do you know if Donelson Y has communal showers??

in2fitoldermen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I visit from time to time. Would enjoy “running into you” there. Let me know when