YMCA - Showing Too Much

D

deleted660712

Well I wear mine to a public pool and don't have problems... Show's a slight bulge but nothing extreme.... here's my pic....

Attachments

D

deleted365297

Come on, guys. The name of the style is "Show It" and you dont think there's any possible good reason why mrs. magilicutty doesn't want her 9 year old daughter seeing your package? im all about showing off in appropriate situations, but get serious and be respectful.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I talked with one of the administrators today. Her response was as long as it if a approved swimsuit it i fine. They had someone wear actual underwear. Also she said "everyone has parts," and acknowledged some guys are going to show more than others.

When I get a chance I will post pictures of myself in these and in the speedo I bought but refuse to wear too Y because it shows details and my head has come out of the top before when wearing. Ya'll can be the judge of which shows more. My only other option is a truck that is uncomfortable and causes balls to get sore or wearing swimmer's jock under shorts or trunk. Again not comfortable!
So not only do you wear bulge enhancing swimwear to a public pool with a bunch of kids, you actually think youre so huge that you cant fit in a speedo? Last I checked, most all swimwear/underwear goes to the same height so if you pop out in a speedo you should be popping out in your bulge gear!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prehaps the lifeguard was afraid that you would poke an eye.
When you use something called "show-it" on a sport / family environment you cross the line

m446335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol. it would be different if you bought underwear that was solid color. like, totally different. if i were to try to make the "show-it" swim wear, my first idea would be to make a jock strap and sew legs onto it...

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
For all of you giving me crap about wearing this around children, The branch I was wearing them at is open to over 15 only except when there are swim lessons and I don't wear them then.
I will continue to give you crap for wearing swim trunks that enhance your bulge to a swimming pool anyway

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw that exact bathing suit at the (gay area of the) beach I went to today. The guy wearing it happened to be hung (I think because that suit would enhance anything) and while it was appropriate for today's situation, it would have been ridiculous (read: bordering on obscene) at a Y, particularly assuming women and children around.

The spandex of the shorts area vs the white cotton mesh of the crotch made his dick and balls bounce and move incredibly as he walked down the beach. He might as well have had a neon sign pointed to his dick. At one point he ran into the water and came back out and nothing was left to the imagination. I loved it. But as for appropriate swimwear at an presumably family-oriented YMCA? Bullshit. Pick and choose your audience and stop moaning about "discrimination". It's no different that a woman with double Ds wearing a string bikini that barely covered her nips. Inappropriate, pure and simple.

Last edited:

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the age old double standard about women's swimwear and men's swimwear. Have gone back to speedos of late...a) 'cause they are just more comfortable for swimming than all that fabric chafing. b) don't understand board shorts other than for surfing as they tend to be practical then and c) most importantly women can wear what they want and no one bat's an eyelid when a pair of DD's are stuffed into a small bikini top.
That's how I see it?