Yo bitches

PrepCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure whether I ever introduced myself on here or not, so here goes. Most of you are totally awesome, the rest are beyond sketchy. I have noticed a concerted effort by the self-appointed policeman of the boards known as Monster to convince you all that I am a fake. I do not know why this is, but it is possible somebody has posted my pics on another site. I do not intent to turn this into a pissing match, but Monster and his little buddies are way out of line here...I will not have my balls busted by somebody who cannot spell 'definitely'. Secondly, I have not ever been banned from here, nor do I intend to be. I have also never had anything to do with the 'dudes nude' site that he bases his little argument on. If that really is your weiner Monster, may I suggest you go and suck it yourself; you spend so much time trolling around this site that you must never get outside. I'm just a prep school laxer up for meeting some cute boys with big schlongs, please go ahead and hit me up...for those studs who I know will be interested, I just posted a new shot of my back taken yesterday

Hayden.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure whether I ever introduced myself on here or not, so here goes. Most of you are totally awesome, the rest are beyond sketchy. I have noticed a concerted effort by the self-appointed policeman of the boards known as Monster to convince you all that I am a fake. I do not know why this is, but it is possible somebody has posted my pics on another site. I do not intent to turn this into a pissing match, but Monster and his little buddies are way out of line here...I will not have my balls busted by somebody who cannot spell 'definitely'. Secondly, I have not ever been banned from here, nor do I intend to be. I have also never had anything to do with the 'dudes nude' site that he bases his little argument on. If that really is your weiner Monster, may I suggest you go and suck it yourself; you spend so much time trolling around this site that you must never get outside. I'm just a prep school laxer up for meeting some cute boys with big schlongs, please go ahead and hit me up...for those studs who I know will be interested, I just posted a new shot of my back taken yesterday

Hayden.
Great ass, mind if i bend you over and give you a good lickin?