Yo Republicans*, * includes Flashy

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, you are so terribly immodest. You must not give yourself credit for making posters "skulk away, since they {your posts} contain facts that dispute... idiocy".

The fact of the matter is, as many have noted, "You're never wrong!" Like yourself, Trinity, too, is never wrong. Like yourself, Trinity claims to make posters skulk away with her brandishing of "facts" (her "facts" and "factual" links are supposed to act as a sort of garlic to ward off "lying" posters).

Sometimes, many of us stop debating with you simply because you are like a dog with a bone -- and you tend to post yards and yards of commentary, like an overzealous theoretician -- and even when the facts are not on your side you are still never wrong. And can, like Trinity in her birther threads, continuously present a fresh supply of facts to support whatever thesis you happen to be defending at the moment.

on the contrary, it has nothing to do with immodesty...it is a fact. you are not particularly difficult to defeat in debate, since you are an ideologue, and only fight one little corner....which automatically makes you wrong most of the time, since issues in this world are rarely ever black and white enough to justify a stance on the far right or far left of an issue.

as such, you, like Trinity, are rather easy to defeat.

As for me never "being wrong", nothing could be further from the truth. I am the first to admit it, so, your attempt to distance yourself from Trinity while trying to compare me to her rings totally false.

I have been wrong on numerous things recently, and admit them, such as:

-I was sure Hillary Clinton would beat Obama to the nomination
-I was sure Sarah Palin would energize the McCain campaign and the surge would lift him to victory...she turned out to be a total moron, and he lost his chance when the financial crisis hit.
-I was sure George W. Bush would have made the smart move to destroy Iran's nuclear capability.
-I was sure Barack Obama would take the massive and important step to make a massive new deal style government investment in our energy future, by announcing a trillion dollar federal stimulus, that would invest massively in nuclear plants, hydro, solar, wind, thermo and other forms of power, that would literally put our country firmly at the front of the leading edge of the new energy era and allied that to a massive new magnetic rail system for our country, a massive jobs creator and important step forward... That was an investment i would have been thrilled for him to make, and i would have supported him to the rafters...instead, he chose to throw the money down the toilet on this absurd "stimulus" package.
-I was sure Barack Obama knew how important it was to show a firm committment to our newer NATO allies like Poland and the Czech Republic, by keeping missile defense and a strong committment to them. Instead, he caved, and seriously damaged our credibility.
-I was sure that the people in this country were getting tired of actually holding their leaders accountable for campaign finance reform that never happened.
-I was sure that the REpublicans who actually pretended to care about fiscal discipline could truly not prove to be as incompetent and reckless as the democrats when it came to out of control federal spending, but they did.
-I was sure that both the Republicans and Democrats could not seriously think it was a good idea to repeal elements of Glass-Steagal which had served our country so well in terms of financial regulations.
-I was sure that both the republicans and democrats could come up with a workable immigration bill to naturalize decent hardworking illegals who have been here for several years, and provide a path to citizenship for recent arrivals.
-I was sure that both parties could at least agree that actually building a wall on the mexican border so one could actually *REGULATE* immigration in to this country was a good idea.
-I was sure that Barack Obama would soften his stance on gay marriage.
-I was sure that the establishment would wake up and finally legalize industrial hemp and marijuana usage.

to name just a few...

so, unsurprisingly, again, you prove to be wrong.

but alas, like you, they all proved to be totally incompetent and, as such, proved my ridiculous faith in somehow achieving pragmatic solutions to be wrong.

where i am not wrong, is in the total rejection of absurd, narrow ideology, like you with your anti-capitalism screeds, or michael moore and Obama sycophancy.

as for why you stop debating, it is because you are simply wrong. you never bring anything to the table that is pragmatic...you bring a rotted and failed ideology, much like Trinity does.

as for Trinity and her "birther" threads, i post nothing of the sort. you are much more similar...

you create a michael moore worship thread, an anti-capitalism thread etc. which, is far more like trinity and her birther threads and other nonsense.

you lose again, demagogue.

i hope you and trinity will be very happy together when you have finally managed to screw everything up so badly with your partisan and ridiculous nonsense that there is no way back for the rest of us...oh wait, that has already happened.

thanks, trinitom and trinity.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
So, even in extreme circumstances you'd reject a woman's right to choose just so you can hold onto your belief and self-imposed imagery of a child's innocence?

I guess that in my mind the innocence of an infant is not self-imposed or simply "imagery," but reality. I know many disagree, but in my mind it is wrong to kill someone just because someone else "thinks it will be better" for themselves.

We obviously aren't going to settle the abortion debate on a big dick site :wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right, then.

Been meaning to ask a question about compilation #19..........

:wink:

it does not exist...it never saved properly on my computer :smile:

i was forced to slice it in to little bits since i never figured out what was causing the problem, so i simply kept all the clips from it, and put them back in my archive to be used at a later date :biggrin1: