Yo! What's Up?

lickingk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Glad to be here. I have perused this site a few times over the last couple of years, but never joined, cause I'm a unassuming kinda guy.:biggrin1:

I am 1/2 of a 14+ year partnership (relationship is to constrictive a word) to a disabled man (Ya damn right real men don't eat Quiche!!!) And as you can see I dare to think I'm "funny ha-ha". I have thought of myself as above average in almost all aspects of life over the years including this one (I have nine inches before all of you size queens ask!). I really never thought of myself as large. I have seen truly large penises in real life (yes John Holmes was impressive, but Clifford was down right scary!!!!). I'm just trying to keep it real, dambit! At least one of us geeks on this site is honest.

My partner's looking over my shoulder and he says it's big, but then again he is biased. I'm sure I will find out in short order. And in case you wonder I blog a little bit at lickingk.stumbleupon.com. Catch me later:cool:

P.S.: If anyone has been offended by anything that they have just read or perceived, feel free to dial 1-800-kissmyass and ask for me, LickingK! Was just funnin' and stuff!:rolleyes:

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi and welcome to the group. It sounds like you (and your partner) will have a lot of fun with the rest of us nuts.

:wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lickingk said:
P.S.: If anyone has been offended by anything that they have just read or perceived, feel free to dial 1-800-kissmyass and ask for me, LickingK! Was just funnin' and stuff!:rolleyes:

Not me - I can take a lickingk and keep on tickingk! Welcome to LPSG. :wink:

Media
lickingk said:
Glad to be here. I have perused this site a few times over the last couple of years, but never joined, cause I'm a unassuming kinda guy.:biggrin1:
I bet you and your partner have a lot of fun! I wish both of you well. Welcome to LPSG, both of you, well, all four of you—dicks, too, and enjoy the site!