Yo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blackman820, May 10, 2010.

1. Blackman820

Blackman820 New Member

Hey all. I'd heard about this site before, but given an odd experience of mine I figured I'd go on and register.
    Nothing particularly amazing here. ~7.5 but I've touched 8 when absolutely maxed (though I hate that "too hard" feeling) lengthwise. Usually chill around 5.7-8 girthwise. I've known I'm above average but never thought I was particularly amazing. Every girl I've slept with has commented on my size but I mostly thought that was cuz most of the guys on my college campus are just small. Some of you guys here are much better endowed than I and I salute you.

Anyway long story short I initiated sex with a girl I know (I shouldn't have for social reasons but that's another story). But after only a bit of penetration she said it was too painful and we had to stop. The whole fiasco got me feeling rather embarrassed so I came here. Now I see that I'm not too big but am still above average, which is a bit comforting. But that's my story. Hello all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice