Yo

hung_big: It hasn't stopped me from posting :p

Make yerself feel at home LB...the more youth = the more company for me.

Everyone has disappeared. Chimera, Skai. Everyone's gone! *cries*

Help me dude, help me!

For a second there, I though we had another surfer on the forum...with a name like longboarder. I take it though you Skate, rather than surf (from yer signature) :p But, wait...yer in BC. You could surf there too.

Anywhos....bonjour monsieur!

Take yer shoes off and make yerself feel at home. This is a great place, but PLEASE keep on posting. It makes me sad when people join and then seemingly die.

Much Love and Aloha,

Chris

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the board! We can never have too many good members :p Enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid or anything lol. I was a little shy at first too, you'll get over it quickly!
Just let loose and be yourself! Hope to see ya around!

hung_big:
Originally posted by yaoifun@Jun 19 2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the board! We can never have too many good members :p Enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid or anything lol. I was a little shy at first too, you'll get over it quickly!
Just let loose and be yourself! Hope to see ya around!
[post=322194]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a problem with this post skai.

We can never have too many Bad members and he shouldn't be afraid of anything but Jana

Don't worry Tony...we've already talked...I'll warn you about Jana :p

And yes skai, he's a bad boy ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but the only way to excite Jana's ire is to stalk her. or yuo can post liek this nd b a leo

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the group Tony.

Don't feel too scared or worried to post on here. Just do things at your own pace, and work from there. Most everyone here is cool on the site so feel free to immerse yourself and see what the site is like :)

hung_big:
Originally posted by Altairion@Jun 20 2005, 10:05 PM

Don't feel too scared or worried to post on here. Just do things at your own pace, and work from there. Most everyone here is cool on the site so feel free to immerse yourself and see what the site is like :)
[post=322585]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry Brian...I already have him that warning and suggestion. I said if he was a bad boy I'd have to spank him...then I found out that turns him on :p

No more spanking for you Tony!

hung_big:
Originally posted by Axex+Jun 20 2005, 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Jun 20 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hung_big@Jun 20 2005, 10:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
@Jun 20 2005, 10:05 PM

Don&#39;t feel too scared or worried to post on here. Just do things at your own pace, and work from there. Most everyone here is cool on the site so feel free to immerse yourself and see what the site is like  :)
[post=322585]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t worry Brian...I already have him that warning and suggestion. I said if he was a bad boy I&#39;d have to spank him...then I found out that turns him on :p

No more spanking for you Tony&#33;
[post=322600]Quoted post[/post]​

We all know you&#39;re the worst boy on here...you&#39;re only trying to fool yourself&#33;
[post=322601]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Bombing for peace is like fucking about virginity. Think about that. Long and Hard.