Yo!!!

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sup yall,
You can call me slade. I'm not huge... 7" long by 5"girth, I guess that's over average, quite a bit more for an asian dude... Well, I'm only half asian. Guess only the top half from the looks of it :biggrin1:

Had no clue that was anything other than average until a few friends didn't believe me and asked to see it, two of them were black and sufficiently impressed so I take that as a compliment. I'm definitely a grower, I'm just at 3.5" soft...

Long enough that I can suck myself anyways :biggrin1: That's how I learned I would make an awful gay guy, I give horrible blow jobs. I'm not gay, but for some reason the idea of a big cock turns me on, especially if it's mine because I'm a narcissist.

Oddly my penis curves down. I was surprised when I saw that most penii curve up. That defies physics. crazy.

lookin' forward,

Slade

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
Welcome, danglybanger! Nice to see a newbie fit in so well.
hah!!! no problem! :biggrin1:

Just glad I've found a place that allows me to errr fit in so well so to speak lol! Maybe that might be because the unabridged intro I used above is how I introduce myself to everyone in real life... jk ;)

slade