Yo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PerfectPint, Jan 16, 2007.

?

How big is my cock?

1. 7.5 inches

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 8.5 inches

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. 9.5 inches

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. 10+ inches

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. PerfectPint

PerfectPint New Member

Hey, I just signed up to this site. I've been a lurker for a bit so I kind of know what is going on. I saw a guy on some BBC documentary talk about using this site to find women who know exactly what they want (My cock). You'll notice that I am very sarcastic but underneth I'm a loveable ball of joy :biggrin1:.

Seriously, treat me like a human being who knows what thier priorities are and we'll get along fine. I'm an athiest and despise most organized religions. I live in Toronto and have been to the gay pride parade and am proud to live in a place where gay people are alowed to marry.

I am not gay but I am VERY interested in big cocks and would love to look at them as they enter the female persuasion. But, on the other hand if a cock is big enough I'm all for watching it fuck any hole :wink:.

I, on the other hand, would like to watch my own cock entering only the sweet pussies of a beautiful women who can't stop her legs from shaking in extacy. Something about having that much controll over your partner, being able to provide that unbelieveable extacy to someone you like/love/etc., makes me all the more turned on.

I won't give my exact length but I'll say my name says it all. Guiness is my favoutire beer and I just happened to find a couple sites that explain why it must be. Put your mind in the gutter and read the instructions for the preparation and consumtion of The Perfect Pint:
    I can't even make shit that funny up.

I will be following with a picture for verification but if you drink Guiness you should know that my dick alone can easily support an entire glass and the shaft is longer than a tall can.

[​IMG]

The rest is up to the imagination :wink: (But I will say that my head floats far above the rim :eek: ).

2. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    G'day PerfrctPint

Ginness is something I know about it uses nitrogen to create the perfect head.

I would love to vote on your poll but …well…I am …average 5 ½ inches long and 5 inch girth. If you want to have a look I have posted pictures. I am proud of meaty dick and I started PE that is how I found this site and everyone has been real helpful and supportive.

Do you mind me asking what are your measurements?

3. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    i once saw a programme with a guy on who's dick flaccid was the size of a pint and apparently hard he was 10" so that would be my guess based on that really lol

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I seem to have missed the point of this thread....

5. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    think he wants us to guesstermate the size of his dick from the discription given, but i might of missed the point too lol

6. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

A pint is less than 10" long/deep.

A pint is 9" max.

Draft saved Draft deleted