Yoga dress problems

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by desaparecidos, Apr 26, 2008.

1. desaparecidos

desaparecidos Member

Albums:
    I currently take yoga classes at a gym. while taking the classes my bulge starts too show quite a bit, the problem is i am freindly with my yoga teacher (whos a girl.) She keeps the class pretty dark so i cant tell if she notices or not. Another problem is that i often get erections from seeing my huge bulge. Theres a probability that peopel dont notice, but i really cant tell, i dont get off on exhibiting my goods, i just cant help my self. does any body have any advice on what to do? (by the way i would quit but my gym has this thing where you buy yoga packages yearly for an extra 150$ and i already paid for them)

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    man....just relax..... when i was taking yoga, one of the big things my instructor said to us all to not worry about what your body does (as long as no pain was involved and if pain was there to stop) during yoga. yoga is a very spiritual experience and often your body kinda goes into states where you have little or no control over natural things (such as passing gas, erections, stuff like that).... i would bet that most if not all of the people in your class are there for the exercise/spiritual aspect and are more attuned to their own bodies, and are paying little attention to anyone other than themselves and the instructor. hope this helps

3. desaparecidos

desaparecidos Member

Albums:
    the thing is in meditation my teacher goes around and occcasionally rubs your temples to relax you and things liek that

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    well...like i said....don't worry about it. i'm sure she's seen everything from everyone. if it was a problem she would let you know in private. my instructor used to go around during meditation and place blankets over us and manually put us into proper position (such as rolling the shoulders back or the hips, etc.) the fact of the matter is we are men and we have penises, they often seem to have minds of there own, but any intelligent human being knows that we can't help what our penises do all the time (i am using your situation as an example, its something that is happening naturally and you have no control over it). another thing is that you are exercising when you do yoga, mind you its not intense as cardio vascular or weight training exercise, but still it gets the blood flowing in our bodies. well guess what makes our penis get hard or fluff up or bulge out? blood. thats why if you'll notice after an intense work out, your cock will most likely hang down a bit further than usual. just relax, stop being so self conscious, and enjoy your body and it functions.

Draft saved Draft deleted