Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I attend a naked men's yoga group in Baltimore on Tuesdays. It is not as overtly sexual as that video, though! Most of the practice is solo poses. Then a short segment of partner poses, during which it's possible to get a little frisky if your partner is amenable. But honestly it's mainly just an exceptionally good yoga practice. I enjoy yoga but have a lot of trouble coordinating my body; our instructor is very thoughtful in describing the poses and modifying them for all levels of ability.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Quite a few years ago I went to naked yoga in Brighton. The room it was held in wasn't massive so the maximum numbers were around eight or ten. I always used to go alone so had to pair off with someone when I got there. It never got overtly sexual which was fine with me as I was fairly new to my bisexuality at the time.

I remember one time pairing off with guy who was smooth like me, and after some body contact we both started getting hard. We appeared to be the only couple there where this was happening so felt a bit self conscious. The instructor also noticed us but didn't seem to mind. It was really nice doing the usual yoga poses but having a semi, and feeling his one press on me. If the group had been more sexual I would have definitely clicked with this guy. With much more experience under my belt now, I would have ended up in his bed.