Yohimbe Effects

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 6 hours ago I took a product I got from GNC called Yohimbe to study its effects on my libido. I'm only 19 years old but i like experimenting with stuff to see what makes me hornier than the next sometimes. Anyway I took 2 capsules of this stuff and I've had a hard-on that just wont quit which has kept me up all night. Only negative side effect is a bit of blurry vision. The Last time I took this pill which was about 2 weeks ago i succeeded in falling asleep and had a pretty wild orgasm in my sleep and woke up completely wet. So I've been trying to sleep on this incredibly effective pill and failed so I am here writing about it. Has anybody else used this specific pill and have any stories to share?

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yohimbine is sometimes (though rarely) used as a prescription drug. A big problem is that the range between the effective dose and the dangerous dose is small, which means that it is very easy indeed to overdose.

There are many side effects associated with it including insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks. It can also cause liver, heart and kidney problems. This is not a safe drug to use outside of medical supervision. If you have already had insomnia problems then you are overdosing and putting your health at serious risk. Alternatively it may be that you have a particularly strong reaction to the drug - which might mean particularly sustained erections long with a particularly high risk of serious health problems - the two are linked.

No wank is worth ruining your health. Dispose of whatever you have left of this drug.

JG4

Just Browsing
Media
first off - Yohimbe is a natural herb, so as long as it has the FDA blah blah it's legal - an earlier poster was thinking Ephedra, which was made illegal, and the ban has expired - though it is sold very quietly. Ephedra, is also an herb (Ma Huang) - both herbs have been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. The problem is getting too much of a good thing in the pills. If you are going to use Yohimbe, take like a 1/4 pill at most. Better yet, see a Chinese herbologist.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first off - Yohimbe is a natural herb.

Yes, and like many natural herbs it is dangerous. There are real problems in legislating - yohimbie comes from several different herbs. The fact that it is not banned does not mean it is safe. It means that framing the legislation to ban it is difficult.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yohimbe can raise your blood pressure substantially, and it can remain elevated for several weeks after you take a single dose.

It's a risky thing to use. And there are a number of other possible side effects and interactions.

If you are going to take it, you would be better off getting the prescription version, yohimbine, so that you can at least be sure that you're not getting an excessive dose. And you should probably buy a home blood pressure monitor, so that you can keep track of its effect.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I used to take some fat loss pills that contained Yohmibe in them when I was dieting for a show but discovered as I got older that they drastically affected my prostrate, enlarging it quite dramatically so I had a very hard time leaving a piss. This was a real big problem too because I was drinking about 2+ gallons of liquids per day and I had to piss often. Try to imagine emptying a full bladder through a tiny straw. Very frustrating!

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jay,
I'm a nurse. Be very careful with this product bud. Blurred vision is no mild side effect. It is an indication of very high blood pressure. You could damage your eyes, kidneys and liver. Besides, you're only 19, aren't you horny as hell anyway?

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya my gf got me some of that stuff and it gets me really hard and last a long time. I recommend it!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several years ago my doctor advised me not to take it. I have HBP already. It can be a dangerous drug for some people. HBP could cause you to have a stroke. It's not worth the risk. I think you should deep six
any remaining pills. The risk is too great.