MatthewFranzee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes acting like hes surprised hes getting messages like that. Sis, youre wearing pants tighter than my sister,your bulges always out, plus, youre a masseur who only massages men.
That’s the funny part! If it’s such an issue then do straight things lol!

Reactions: WowIggy154

Mylookinass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is a complete asshole . I reached out to him just as chat and he told me I sounded gay. We chatted off and on and he became more and more insane lol. I called him on it and told him he didn't have to be rude. He asked how and I referred to his own words and he told me he didn't care lol. It was crazy.... he didn't block me tho. So.....

MatthewFranzee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a complete asshole . I reached out to him just as chat and he told me I sounded gay. We chatted off and on and he became more and more insane lol. I called him on it and told him he didn't have to be rude. He asked how and I referred to his own words and he told me he didn't care lol. It was crazy.... he didn't block me tho. So.....
I mean, he is gay. If he knows what it sounds like, than he knows from experience. Sounds like he is very insecure with his sexuality with that curvy body of his. She’ll come out soon.

bullbrawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like an OF is coming soon lol
I was feeling like that too but he’s so weird about it and trolls his followers when he gets asked publicly. He pretends he has one but doesn’t know the @. Like.. for what? I really hope he does make one soon though, this dude is like my dream guy — especially while he’s in a bulking phase!!