Yorkie injured

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because he is my pal and I love him to bits, just want to let everyone know he got hurt at Glastonbury Friday night- fell on a metal gate.. in the mud... but fractured his right shoulder pretty bad and has a hard time typing with his left hand.. (I did try to tell him how easily its done :wink:) I hope he is able to sign on again soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery, love. :kiss:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because he is my pal and I love him to bits, just want to let everyone know he got hurt at Glastonbury Friday night- fell on a metal gate.. in the mud... but fractured his right shoulder pretty bad and has a hard time typing with his left hand.. (I did try to tell him how easily its done :wink:) I hope he is able to sign on again soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery, love. :kiss:

THe poor guy! Well... when you do speak to him, give him our love!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww one of my favorite LPSG'ers. Get well Yorkie, I hope you heal quickly, having sore anything sucks big time.

xxx

Honey

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yorkie, hey there, sorry to hear about your accident. I've missed as of late and now I know why. Take care of yourself and get well soon. :smile: :cool:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yorkie! One of my favorites here, get better soon and while you're recuperating I hope you get good drugs and hot nurses to wait on you hand and foot!