You all must remember these jeans in the late 70s-early 80s...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry I had to use a 20 year-old Scott Baio clip, but you must remember these jeans back in the days. Am I the one that only worn those jeans before? Who use to have a pair of these back then? Or did not. But then you knew some of your friends that worn the tightest jeans ever. But you all must remember this style back in the days, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CijFas83hg8

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yep, back then, wearing those kind of jeans (and even those polyester pants with the slight flare) was normal. Would probably get one arrested by today's prudish standards.

Even still by those standards, I remember creating quite an uproar and eliciting complaints at an office I was working in back then. Seems the administration and some of the "clients" were highly offended by the, ahem, bulge I sported in my jeans.

Over the years hence I've taken great care not to risk "offending" anyone. At least, not in that way. Fact is, in a rather ironic twist, I've become quite comfortable in being (to my coworkers) a rather sexless "nobody" that one wouldn't think to look at twice.

D

deleted3782

There were a few guys in my class that had really tight jeans. Once a few of my friends and I were talking about how tight some of the guy's jeans were...and I said..."Richard's pants are so tight you can see his co-". My friend's eyes got real big and he started laughing, I stopped. "-his comb." I finished. "Oh" he said, I thought you were going to say 'cock' because you can really see that too!"

There was another guy, Jeremy, who wore really tight jeans and had a body form that made his dick stand out more than the other guys - and he had a big one (it was a boarding school - we showered together every morning). Any day you could see his 3-4 inch soft dick laying diagonally to the right. We used to say "According to Jeremy, its 4:00".

Smoldering

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was a good time to be in the Kielbasa business...

I remember once a friend of mine managed a grocery store and this guy got a foot long deli sub sandwich from the cooler - tried to shoplift it by stuffing it down his pants. It was pretty hilarious; they had to wait till he left the premises before they could nab him. They took the kid to a back room and nobody was going near him till the police arrived. The stock did not go back in the cooler.

If I was the kid I'd have pulled the sandwich out and started eating it right there. Pretty soon the evidence would have disappeared.

D_Bela Boxwidener

Experimental Member
Media
Levi's 501 shrink to fit... Use a steel wool brush, to make em thin in places, and then wash a pair of new jeans, put em on wet, and lay in the sun to dry, so they would shrink in the right places... Ahh memories of youth

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Late 70s and early 80s was when I wore parachute pants. Not only were they comfortable for someone like me with huge thighs but the really showed off my goods. Can't find any pants cut like that today!

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember the days of tight jeans, having to lay back on the bed and zip them up with pliers. In a recent jeans shopping excursion I came across some Sasson's, Jordache and some high waist Gloria Vanderbilt's. They are not cut quite as tight as they used to be, but they are still booty hugging snug. I had to purchase a pair of each just for the nostalgia.