You all remember the 1982 Cosmo centerfold issue of Scott Brown...

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is RIDICULOUSLY handsome.

The Senate could use some hotness. And another Republican.

Does it matter what party he belongs to ? Can we say "DILF" ?! I'd be on him like a tee shirt on a sweaty farmhand.. we all know Dems are sexier, anyway.... after all, who's ever heard of a hot piece of elephant ?! :wink:
P.S....Oh Mr. Moderator, if this turns into a political flame war, you may want to move it to the correct forum please... thank you... hehehehe

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
I hope this doesn't become a political flame war. It drives me nuts that if a hot person happens to be a politician then we must offer our two cents on their political views.

Seriously, this forum is all about pretty faces, hot bodies and big dicks. Lets leave it at that.

But back to Mr. Brown. Am I the only one who thinks he looks BETTER now that he is older as opposed to his Cosmo pics? There are a few celebs out there who seem to get better with age (face and body fill out a little better). I would say Mr. Brown is one of them.

He obviously isn't shy about showing off. Anyone from Mass. that has any info? Rumors?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No recollection of the cosmo spread. I was getting my men from completely gay magazines back then and hoping the wife of the time wouuldn't find them.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

NO I didn't know anything about this until I saw a report about it on TV the other day. I do hope MA doesn't vote him in though , what a spit in the face that would be to the great Senator TED KENNEDY who did so much for MA. He is very sexy indeed but for his vote to be the vote to crush the life-long dream Sen KENNEDY had of advancing Health Care to everyone seems cruel & unjust. I think MA has more sense than to support a teabagger posing as an Independent but we shall see come Tuesday .

HH

"Friends don't let friends vote Republican"

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO I didn't know anything about this until I saw a report about it on TV the other day. I do hope MA doesn't vote him in though , what a spit in the face that would be to the great Senator TED KENNEDY who did so much for MA. He is very sexy indeed but for his vote to be the vote to crush the life-long dream Sen KENNEDY had of advancing Health Care to everyone seems cruel & unjust. I think MA has more sense than to support a teabagger posing as an Independent but we shall see come Tuesday .

HH

"Friends don't let friends vote Republican"
We're talking on Massachusetts they voted for Mitt Romney even though the state is low in registered Republicans. Kennedy and Kerry having been in the Democratic seats for so long could be what is addign to this pro-republican boost.