You and me baby aint nothing but mamals...(or who cares?)

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok in keeping with the theme of so many threads on here, my ideal guy:

Has very little body fat.

Has a huge, long, super thick cock that gets hard as a rock and points upward so strongly you have to pry it from his abs.

Is a super heavyweight bodybuilder.

Is hairless everywhere except for the great set of locks up top.

Is a total top, cums easily and often and a LOT.

However, I have never dated a guy who looked like that.

And, while it would be fun, the fact is that the guys I find myself truly attracted to, don't fit that bill. That's not to say I don't drool over such a guy if I do see him, but to me attraction goes far far deeper.

I have only truly felt I was in love with one guy my whole life. We have been sort of fuck buddies for going on 5 years now and for all I know may never move beyond that.

He's skinny, not muscular, hairy, has what most would consider a small cock (prob 5.5x5 or 5.5), by the standard measure would be far from super model in the looks department.

But, there is no more attractive person on the planet to me than him. Every time I see him he looks more beautiful than the last. His cock is my favorite cock in the world and I could jerk off just looking at a pic of it (and sometimes do ;) ).

And, he is by far the best fuck ever! He doesn't physically have a lot, but my god can he ever use it!

Add to all this, his personality is so fun. Actually sex and foreplay is like a joking sport, and it's the perfect combo of reading each other's responses, exploring for ourselves, and being a bit aggressive when we want to direct the action.

Basically, it's electric. It's fantastic, and even though I can't help but wish everyday that it will be something more than what it is now, every time we are together...it's perfect!

And the greatest thing sexually...we're only just beginning. There is so much more we haven't done than we have.

OK so what's my point?

Well on here we spend so much time talking about cock size and ball size and muscles and looks and all that -- maybe even to the point where some members think that's all that matters. But when it comes down to it, it's a combination of animal lust and human connection.

We don't seem to get to choose who we're truly wired for and who will finally set off our buttons. We can think we can, and we can seek out that formula we have prescribed, but may never find it.

However, when you meet that person who doesn't meet any of your preconceived notions of Mr Right (or Ms. Right), and they just make you melt every time you see them, that's magic!

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great posting. Have to agree with you. Our "Ideal" and our "reality" most often don't match, and if they did, I have to wonder how happy we'd really be.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though they're perfectly normal and healthy, it's all about keeping your fantasies in the fantasy box. I mean, I could look up pics of hot women with large tits or a perfect hourglass figure or long slender legs or whatever, but then you could meet someone the next day who doesn't tick any of those boxes but she just smiles at you in a particular way and then she could be the one. C'est la vie!

swiss_stallion

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True! On photoglossy paper or online i prefer guys with muscles, hairy bodies, bald heads and beards. But if it comes to reality, there are other things important to me. First its the smile, the eyes and a charmy natural art to communicate. If there is lot of muscles but no brain and no personality or just a dick with a muscular body and nothing more...thats a huge turn off. If a guy has a regular body, maybe a little belly, but huge brain, personality and big grin...thats a turn on. Fantasy and Reality are not the same. Maybe a mixture of both would be the burner :)) And its important how a guy smells ;-)