You are a fucking legend SP!

D

deleted3782

SP, I hope you can come back, if you just need some time and distance.

I promise to up your weekly ration of Wispas, if you return. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The body of a weak and feeble woman but the heart and soul of a man, and an Englishman at that! Faretheewell noble lady.

Hey, hey - there's no need to come into a thread where nice sentiments are being expressed and insult SP! :mad:

:rolleyes: Anyway, the quote is "I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too."

(although I have also seen it quoted without the 'and stomach')

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't quite know what to say, but the moderating team didn't get round to deleting my account due to being engaged in some heavy duty watersports, and I've been talking to a very good friend from the site and I've decided to ask for my account deletion to be ignored and I'm going to take a break and see how I feel in a few weeks/months.

To all the people who sent me lovely pms thank you from the bottom of my heart. To the people in the chat room carry on without me ;-)

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prey to god this is a wind up, or forward me the perps info, and I'll have the fucking bastard! :mad:

KittyKat, I'm at a biker's rally this weekend, but think you have my mobile number still, or if you want, PM me here, or go over to westpark.tk, click on the Gaming link, and enter the #mpu34 room, where I hang out most of the time..... Geddy Johnnyafc, nialquinn, and the others will keep you company whilst I'm not about.

Don't let the bastards beat you!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember, Princess true royalty never abdicate - they always return. Happy days in your self imposed internal exile; until we have you back it is going to be pretty moyen in chat. Big hugs!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SP, whatever reason you feel you need a break from please know you'll be missed. When you feel like returning always know the door open and you'll be always Welcome.

Media
I don't quite know what to say, but the moderating team didn't get round to deleting my account due to being engaged in some heavy duty watersports, and I've been talking to a very good friend from the site and I've decided to ask for my account deletion to be ignored and I'm going to take a break and see how I feel in a few weeks/months.

To all the people who sent me lovely pms thank you from the bottom of my heart. To the people in the chat room carry on without me ;-)

Dark Princess, it will be difficult to carry on without you. The past couple of years have brought some interesting situations and discussions in chat. (Excluding all things poo!) We have laughed quite a bit too, I will miss your razor sharp acid tinged intelligent wit.

Thanks for always being so kind to me and encouraging me. It was nice to know that you saw the truth about me personally and did not allow the fodder to alter your view. ("Clever girl" < say that with a heavy British accent!)

Best to you always and if I can ever return the favor....I consider you a friend.

Love and chocolate...

xoxox OY

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don`t wanna put any preasure on you sugar, but are you back???!!!!:wink:
I will stalk you all over LPSG if you do not answer!!!!:wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're fucking unscrupulous joll ya bastard :)

But no I'm not back, as I just explained on naggy Luka's wall I've been popping in to check the Ladies Group (and the bans list of course).

Be good and if you can't be good be filthy.