You are a prisoner of your assumptions,

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
A slave to your half-baked religion.

It is no small source of joy to me that there are not enough people like you to make a difference. You will pass through this existence without ever having made any impact on anyone or anything.

You have no influence. You feign existence by denigrating achievements you cannot equal.

Now, fuck off before I get provoked.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Achievements such as? If you are talking about Bible Stories then they are not achievements. They're just stories...in a book.

I make an impact every day. And not by making banal threads on the internet.

But if it makes you feel better, carry on deluding yourself.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Achievements such as? If you are talking about Bible Stories then they are not achievements. They're just stories...in a book.

I make an impact every day. And not by making banal threads on the internet.

But if it makes you feel better, carry on deluding yourself.
I would expect a joyless, humorless, unimaginative, bitter person like you to hate a person like me. You exceed those expectations in a most amusing fashion.

Now please fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joyless, unimaginative, bitter?

I'm not the one telling everyone to fuck off and spitting my 'pacifier' out. Where do you get the idea that I hate you?

I don't hate you but I do hate these stupid, vague and ultimately pointless threads that you create. They are like air in an ornate bottle. Might look good at first glance, but there is nothing inside.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't hate you but I do hate these stupid, vague and ultimately pointless threads that you create. They are like air in an ornate bottle. Might look good at first glance, but there is nothing inside.

The solution to your being disturbed by these threads is to simply not click on them. No one is forcing you to read anything here. A least I assume so.

Better yet, both of you could benefit from using the ignore button.

If you are going to take the piss out of someone else's religion could you at least spell it correctly, please?
I knew assumption had 2 's's - but thought hers was spelt differently? :redface:

You're right, though. And it was still funny. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: