Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
Now, Do we have to wear ass-less pants for our suits? Or can we get away with a full bottomed outfit?

The reception is clothing-optional, so unless you want to look like a prude, I suggest you at least go assless.

jeff black said:
What about after the wedding... do we through rice? Confetti? bubbles? Giant purple dildos?:rolleyes:

No, we're going to shower them with twinks. The dildos are just table decorations.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
*sniff sniff* Seems like only yesterday little Lex was pounding his first ass, and now he's gettin married! They grow up so fast!

Lord, I am feeling old. Who says trampy gay men can't settle down?

Chuck64 said:
The reception is clothing-optional, so unless you want to look like a prude, I suggest you at least go assless.

I, for one, will be wearing assless leather chaps, my harness, and my new studded jock strap.

Matthew is still deciding on how best to show his woofiness. I am thinking a leather vest to show the fur and matching tight leather pants to show that bulge.

Chuck64 said:
No, we're going to shower them with twinks. The dildos are just table decorations.

OH MAH GAWD~!! It's gonna be raining MEN...er,... BOYs.

Can we include MuscleBears, JockStuds and jockstraps in the showering here?

GrRRRrr

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Can we include MuscleBears, JockStuds...

I know it's your special day, but think about your guests. It's difficult to fuck like bunnies when you've thrown out your back. I think we should try to keep it under 100 lbs.

Now, if we can get a group discount to see the local hot homo chiropractor... :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Anyway, this thread is about Lex's union/wedding.

What am I supposed to play for it? I need some song suggestions, since I can't play "Here Comes the Bride", since there won't be one.

Prep, it appears that some of our guests may not live to see the end of the ceremony. We may need to pay you for double duty.

Lex assures me this will not be a problem, since Jake G is rolling in the post-Brokeback dough (now that's what you call 'gay for pay').

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
What! This is a big wedding and I am not being invited.:eek:
* Freddie goes and sulks in the corner.*:tongue:

:rolleyes:

Who did you think was going to perform the ceremony??

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oldman9x7 said:
GUYS!!! I used to sing at weddings (it seems like a hundred years ago) and if you are agreeable, I'm not too good to do it "one more time".

Gramps

p.s. - Traditional?? I don't do Rap.

Now, see, that's an issue. We were wanting you to to do "Rapper's Delight" like the lady in The Wedding Singer.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait wait wait ...

I'm not giving up my conjugal rights to GoneA or Bronx.

Lex - just check the fine print in the pre-nup, baby. :wink:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Lex and Matthew,

I must apologize if you feel that my presence will be a disruptive one. Since my presence seems to disturb certain individuals so intensely and they insist upon painting my behavior in the most negative light possible (I know you didnt say it is all about me, Mr.Thing!) I regretfully have to decline your invitation. I would like for your guests and members of your wedding to enjoy themselves and feel free to enjoy your day without the much anticipated drama.Yes, I am absenting myself so everyone can get a piece in peace ( you thought I didnt catch that part didn't you, Nucca?) I will be sending you a present that will fully reflect my esteem for you as a couple..

With much love

Maleficent

Kimiqueisha-
I knew that you were using my child support check to go shopping...
I better bring you along just so I can monitor what you're up to. *shakes head*

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
Kimiqueisha-
I knew that you were using my child support check to go shopping...
I better bring you along just so I can monitor what you're up to. *shakes head*
Kymboneesha better show up this time, I'd love to see her "pluck a nigga's head.":rolleyes: Perhaps I should bless the masses with my curry fried chicken with spicy yogurt dipping sauce. Heads are not ready.

Dilz be cooking.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
Kymboneesha better show up this time, I'd love to see her "pluck a nigga's head.":rolleyes: Perhaps I should bless the masses with my curry fried chicken with spicy yogurt dipping sauce. Heads are not ready.

Dilz be cooking.

Can you make some greens without neckbones? I can't eat the greens if you make it with neckbones.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
YOU KNOW IT!!!

but in this case, i'll have to give you all my lovin'

It should probably just be between us on the occasion of our vow renewal anyway, GoneA.

Matt, you're always welcome to come home, baby. Bring yo' fine husband when you do.

Gonnie, Let's get tha california king we were talking about. Looks like the honeymoon is at our house.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
Can you make some greens without neckbones? I can't eat the greens if you make it with neckbones.

I cook my greens with hog jowls. My greens would make you slap yo' grandmama. :tongue:

So what else is gonna be on the spread?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick said:

Dilz be cooking.

Mmmmmm Frank! Baby that sounds fabulous! I will come in there with you while you cook that chicken. I might whip up a mass of lemon coconut tarts for the guests. and how does a mango topped new york style cheesecake sound for the groom's cake threaded through with Mango puree?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
Wait wait wait ...

I'm not giving up my conjugal rights to GoneA or Bronx.

Lex - just check the fine print in the pre-nup, baby. :wink:

We will have an open relationship baby, no worries.

Play together or separate.

I am SO looking forward to Dilz's food.

Also--we will have a king size bed so Gonnie and Bronxy are free to stay over and sleep with us anytime. GrRRrrr

**plays in Matthew's chest fur**

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Mmmmmm Frank! Baby that sounds fabulous! I will come in there with you while you cook that chicken. I might whip up a mass of lemon coconut tarts for the guests. and how does a mango topped new york style cheesecake sound for the groom's cake threaded through with Mango puree?

Kimiqueisha don't be gettin all bougie with your mango puree' in the cheesecake. You know that you gonna be bringing a mess of sweet potato pies, red velvet cakes and poundakes. You know what we eat...don't deny.