You banned Flashy? Seriously?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we're distinguishing adult and juvenile behavior, and castigating some for juvenile behavior that "drove" others away, but not putting a similarly critical lens on those who take their marbles and go home, then....

I call bullshit. With all due respect.

(I'm responding to this here, as it has nothing to do with Mlle Rouge.)

The only bullshit I see is the perception that it's a necessarily polarized phenomenon. It's just as disingenuous to say that Flashy "took his marbles and went home" as it is to say that he is banned from the site by the staff. I've espoused neither extreme as being the truth.

The fact is that he was banned temporarily, a decision that was arguably both stupid and excessive, and he has since chosen not to return. Flashy held his own in the open forum, but it wasn't until the powers that be weighed in with their heavy hands that he opted to walk away. I'm not contending that he was all rainbows and lollipops, but whether or not you liked or agreed with his opinions, this site is diminished by his absence. That lessening is as much the fault of the moderators as of him...moreso, considering it's their duty to act in the interest of the community.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This place is way fucking boring without him, but I think the real reason he hasn't returned is because Nadal is #1 in the world again and he doesn't want to face me.

Viva Rafa!!!