You call that a kiss?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a Q for you about kissing.

In short, Ive never kissed or been kissed by anyone and to be shorter still, don't really have a clue about how to do it. As you can imagine, if I am ever lucky enough to find someone interested in me, how do you kiss? I would hate at my age to have to explain that this is my first kiss and would he mind walking me through it please, would most likely be the ultimate passion killer, lol.

So, your advice, what makes a good kiss and more basic still, what's actually involved?

Laugh if you wish, just remember, you're not living this life, I am.

One dumb pup. x

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - I still remember my first kiss - in the dim and distant misty past as it is - I let him kiss me and I think it was a good call. I was fortunate in that he was a good kisser... he wan't much cop otherwise and we only dated for about 2 weeks (though that's practically married when you're 14 :rolleyes:) but he was a good kisser. When he opened his mouth a little more I did same, when he used a little tongue I did same and when he moved his lower lip I responded in kind. It was a great first kiss.

Talking of lower lips, Pup, that is key - kissing is all about the lower lip, not the tongue, not thrusting faces together, but the movement of the lower jaw and lip. I think if you let your guy lead you you'll do just fine. :smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a soft kiss and just wait and follow the other's lead, as MB said.

I know you asked what to do, you didn't ask what not to do, but I have to say what I absolutely HATE in a kiss. Please, do not try to see how far you can shove your tongue down my throat.

I think touching tongues softly in a kiss is very intimate. Almost a tentative movement, very, very nice.

As for first kisses, don't pucker too much, try to keep your lips soft. Do not open your mouth unless the other does first or you feel him/her start to breath hard and getting excited.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw pup, you're just the sweetest thing.

When I was 12 or 13, I practiced kissing my then best friend (a girl) because I didn't want to be "inexperienced" for the first time I kissed a guy. :eek:

LOL. It was completely unnecessary because kissing a guy was COMPLETELY different -- a mushy platonic kiss vs a passionate kiss.

If I were you, I'd just relax and go with the flow. Kissing isn't a competition. It can be sweet or over the top with urgency. Either way, until you get used to it, follow the lead of the other person and let the chemistry take care of what kind of kiss it is.