You can break your penis

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A penis fracture occurs when there is trauma to the erect penis. This can occur from unsafe maneuvers during anal or coital intercourse, from incorrect manipulation during masturbation :wank: , or by hitting the erect penis into something hard :hitit:. The resulting fracture causes a rupture of the lining of the cylinder (corpus cavernosum) in the penis that becomes engorged with blood during the erection. This very painful injury is often accompanied by an audible cracking sound, followed immediately by dark bruising of the penis due to blood escaping the cylinder. If this occurs one should see a physician immediately or else there is the strong possibility of erectile dysfunction, permanent penile curvature, damage to the urethra, and pain during sexual intercourse.

So take care guys, when fucking or jerking off, don't bend it in the wrong direction and don't bump into anything solid when you've got a hard on.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with nineinch here. A fractured penis is a bona fide medical emergency and if it does happen, put away your embarrassment and get to the hospital without delay. This is one condition a bag of frozen peas will not fix. If not corrected right away, permanent and severe damage can result.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, ever since I read about the possibility of this happening, I've preferred being on top. You also have to be careful if your cock is on the long side, as I've noticed I'm slightly more prone to bending myself.

The only good thing that can result from a penile fracture is permanent megaphallus! Needless to say, the risks aren't worth that possibility.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great, worthy information, horneyoldguy. One way this can happen that you don't mention is having a fuckee sitting either facing you or sitting backward on your erected dick and leaning over far with it still inserted. I foolishly 'injured' mine year ago when with a pump cylindar on my cock, I twisted hard and fast to the right, then to the left several times, literally slinging it from side to side. Fortunately, the inner scar tissue healed without leaving a permanent bend to the shaft. I feel lucky.
A penis fracture occurs when there is trauma to the erect penis. This can occur from unsafe maneuvers during anal or coital intercourse, from incorrect manipulation during masturbation :wank: , or by hitting the erect penis into something hard :hitit:. The resulting fracture causes a rupture of the lining of the cylinder (corpus cavernosum) in the penis that becomes engorged with blood during the erection. This very painful injury is often accompanied by an audible cracking sound, followed immediately by dark bruising of the penis due to blood escaping the cylinder. If this occurs one should see a physician immediately or else there is the strong possibility of erectile dysfunction, permanent penile curvature, damage to the urethra, and pain during sexual intercourse.

So take care guys, when fucking or jerking off, don't bend it in the wrong direction and don't bump into anything solid when you've got a hard on.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We use adjectives like steel and rock while describing an erect penis, but it's good to keep in mind that we are working with a blood filled balloon that is just as vulnerable as the rest of our body.

It's like Fontaine's poem, The Oak and the Reed. The erect penis is much more vulnerable to injury than a flaccid one. Even with a petite 100 lb girl on top, if she comes down full force, your penis will lose that battle.